TTC After miscarriage with PCOS

kazzab25

Reaction score
Hi,

I was looking for advice on TTC after miscarriage.

Our story is that we were TTC for many years and eventually fell pregnant following my 4th IVF. We now have beautiful 5 year old twins which I am very grateful.

So we’ve been NTNP since the twins were born not giving it much thought given our previous troubles. Then like a bolt out the blue I fell pregnant but when I went to my 12 week scan it turned out that baby stopped growing at 8+1 and I miscarried on the 8th May.

This has raked up a lot of old feelings about wanting children. Since the twins my periods have been more regular.

So I guess what I’m asking is when did you have a period after a miscarriage, did your periods return to normal? If you are a PCOS suffer when did you return to normal?

If you got this far, thanks for reading.

Hello there. Our story is a bit similar. We were TTC for two years when we finally got pregnant with our daughter naturally, literally right before we were set to start a protocol with the RE. Our LO is now 14 months, and we were NTNP. My cycles had always been irregular, but back in April after seeing yet another pregnancy announcement on social media, I realized I was late too and tested on a whim. To my surprise it was positive. 3 more tests the next day were positive. But a few days later I started bleeding, and long story short, it was all over...

We weren't necessarily trying to have our second baby yet, but as soon as I saw that second line on the test I felt ready. I had everything all figured out in my head. And now I feel so conflicted. Our daughter is perfect. Our life is good. Do I want to have another baby for the right reasons? I am not sure we are really ready, but after feeling like we've essentially been teased with what might have been, I feel like I want that baby more than anything...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->