ttc after miscarriage

CRENA

Reaction score
Hi this is my first post. I'm a mother of two boys 10 and 4. October 19th I misscarried. My cycle changed after my loss, it went from 28 to 35 days. Its been 35 days for about 3 months straight. I was suppose to get my AF on the 22nd. Took a HPT the day after I missed it and it came back negative. I am 5 days late now and got another BFN :cry:. My two boys are from a previous relationship. I feel like I want to give up cause its like an emotional rollarcoaster. My boobs hurt. Ive been having cramps for a week straight. I want my AF just to come. So I can stop waiting those 3 minutes hoping and praying and just seeing a BFN. The antcipation is unbearable. Its even making my honey sad. He can't believe that they are negative. How many negatives did you get before you decided to stop? Where do you find the strength to keep trying? Losing my sweatpea was the hardest thing. I can't help but blame myself. We were so excited. I was only 9 weeks. But it still hurts so bad. My due date was May 13th and now that is almost here its just making things worse.
:cry:

So sorry to hear about your loss especially with the due date coming up close.
It sounds promising with the symptoms and until AF comes it is still likely you'll get a BFP !
I'd keep testing till AF arrives.
My cycles are normally 35 days ( ovulation occurs cd 21) and I was lucky to get a BFP on cd 31 with early first response and then clear blue digital - sadly ended in mc on fri at 8 wks.

So I have my fx for BFP for you !!!

MissDimity I am so sorry. :hugs:. Its always easier said than done. But stay strong. When I missed carried my 10 year old son came up too me and told me "don't worry momma you will see your baby again one day" and I just keep reminding myself that when I get down. I like to think that my family in Heaven is taking care of my little sweatpea. Thank you. Ill post what happens either way.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->