TTC after misscarriage.. cm and other symptoms

missink2014

Reaction score
Hi Ladies,

sorry if i have put this post in the wrong place, new on here..

I will first appolgise if i waffle on a bit, I recently had a misscarriage which started on 28/02/14 and ended on 11/03/14, my htc was back down to 0 by the time i had stopped bleeding and all pregnancy symptoms had dissapeared on the first day of mc this was first indicator of what was happening we was not trying to concieve this time but now me and partner feel its what we want so are activly trying again..

I have started using opk started on 12/03/14 have been testing 3 times a day but still yet to get a positive.. on14/15/16/17 i have had very watery cm with the occasional stretchy bit in it sorry if tmi! but today it has turned back to thin white like lotion... am i right in assuming i O'd when cm was watery? cervix position is still high and feels soft but closed . i have been BDing since i stopped bleeding and have had abdo twinges and been bloated over the past few days and my veins in my boobs seem a little more noticable again.. could i possibally be pregnant again already.. or am i imagining all these symptoms ??? as all i can think about is getting pregnant..
just thought i would add i have had 2 natural births in the past and an ectopic with resulted in 5hr surgery to remove ovary and fallopian tube in the past.

sorry for the long post ladies

Hi i'm also trying after mc second cycle trying. I'm kind of new to ttc again too as my DS is 7 & the last pregnancy that lasted in mc i went off bc had 1 bleed then gt my bfp before second af was due. So i'v just started opks last cycle & from wat i noticed u can get watery cm few days before u ovulate so just kp up with the opks & u could get a positive soon x sorry just re read ur post ur past the ovulation stage? From wat i'v read on here most ladies are actually fertile a mc so yes it's possible but only a hpt would show good luck hun x

Hi Hun, I'm sorry to hear of your mc. I too went through a horrendous one last year.

My bleeding lasted the same as you, about 10 days or so. This seems to be the standard. However, you didn't say how far along you were. Depending on how far you were, depends on when you may/may not ovulate.

I cannot really tell you the "right" way because all ladies are different. It took 13 weeks for my periods to return (due to previous issues) and in those 13 weeks I didn't ovulate!
I had a lot of ewcm, but that may have been from the vitex I was taking for 4 of those weeks.
Even after my first period, i didn't ovulate very well, but my second month I did. It's been 6 months since my mc, so you having watery cm so soon is a good sign, but not a sign of ovulation YET. It's getting there!

Veiny boobs could be a sign of ovulation but no so soon after ovulation. Try to forget about the 2WW... I know, easier said than done! But perhaps stop temping, stop feeling cervix (this also stops you irritating it in the event of a bfp) and enjoy your time with your OH. I let symptom spotting run my life... It was hell. My OH got so frustrated with me checking every little symptom and my google history is full of questions!

Good luck Hun xx

Thanks ladies sorry about your mc's
I was just over 6 weeks when I mc'd but as quick as I got prgnancy symptoms they went away. With all my pregnancys I have known I was pregnant before a missed period. But as I have no idea when I should expect af.. its hard to tell this time. Although late last night I did have a shooting paim in my boobs which quickly went and then this morning I could not drink my coffee untill I had thrown up so not really sure what to expect... or if af is on its way.. before mc I was always a 28-29day cycle x

Sorry hun i had t hv a clean out procedure dne as no heart beat was detected at 8 wks & i bled for bout 3 wks aftr. I was advised to go bk on pill for 2 cycles before i try so i dont knw hw it wrks with natural mc. But i thnk just let ur body do wat it needs to do. I had d&c in Nov went on pill until mid Jan & had 2 periods after that. Good luck anyway & hopefully wont b long before ur bodies bk to doing its thing x

Thanks hun.. today I had my first pos opk :) it was much darker than the control line was so bd with OH and will do so for next few day.. fingers crossed. Im sure ill be anxious during the whole 2ww im so impatient as it is lol.
Baby dust to all x

serious lower back pain now :-( never have i felt this before with 0.. Could this be due to recent MC? .. or have i ovulated earlier and this a sign of imp..? totally confused :-( also was sick this am but have read this can be due to 0 HMMM!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->