ttc after missed miscarriage

toniwilson

Reaction score
hi im new to the forum, i had a missed miscarriage begining of june should have been 11 weeks pregnant but my baby died at 6 weeks had to have a d&c no complications and had a period 4 weeks later and every 4 weeks since, but inbetween my periods im having period pains and backache it comes and goes every few days and about a week after my period im having very slight spotting for a day or two this is happening every month. Has anyone else had a similar thing and could this be stopping me from getting pregnant again i know it hasnt been long but i have 3 children and have always got pregnant very quickly(2 months max) im so desperate to have another baby and thinking of going to the doctors to see if anythings wrong but they will probably just tell me to wait, thankyou for any help

So sorry for your loss, I wish I had some advice for you but I dont, hopefully somebody else does though, good luck.xxxx

Hey, I am so sorry for your loss.

I suffered a MMC end of march this year we found out at the 12 week scan that our little one had died at 10 weeks. I had an erpc done and 4 weeks later got my period the next month I ended up being rushed to hospital with severe bleeding they never found out why but an early miscarriage was suspected.

My periods returned to some normality but I had a lot of problems with spotting, I've always suffered from painful periods but since the mmc mine have been even more painful and heavy I went to my dr as I was concerened I'm lucky as I have a very supportive dr. I had full blood work done including tyroid, kidney function basically anything she could think of they all came back normal. She then sent me for an u/s and luckily everything was alright.

If you have any worries go back to your dr, I'm sure everything is alright it can take our bodies time to return to normal after a mmc but for your own peace of mind speak to your dr as there are things they can do.

:hugs:

i have had spotting between periods since my dnc last november usually happens after sex, been to docs and had scans internals the lot and everything looked fine, till last months visit to my very good doctor that saw i had an erosion straight away!!!! this is very common he told me after a mc so now just waiting for af to come to see if the treatment i've had done has worked!!!! fingers crossed it has as it's been 11 months of hell xxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->