TTC after MMC. 1st cycle.

Sammyrose334

Reaction score
Hello ladies! So I recently had a miscarriage June 20, 2021. I ovulated 2 weeks after the bleeding from my miscarriage stopped but unfortunately my BF was not in the mood to try again at all so we missed our chance. We decided to try again this cycle but my app says my fertile days are: July 28 - August 3rd. With August 2nd being ovulation day. I’m beginning to worry that my ovulation day was wrong and I missed it completely. We tried on July 29th but unfortunately BF did not orgasm, he said he feels there’s way too much pressure. Tried again on July 30th but once again, it didn’t happen. I was starting to feel so heart broken but didn’t want to cause issues between us so I just told him it was okay. Well finally August 1st we tried again and this time was successful! As I said though I’m worried I missed my chance because I ran out of ovulation tests July 30-31 and my cervical mucus was very wet and resembled egg whites. I went to the store this morning and bought more tests but unfortunately it’s just a faint second line (negative) if I ovulate tomorrow like my app says shouldn’t my line be darker? :( any advice would be lovely right now. Thank you ladies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->