TTC after MMC reverse progression, need eyes please.

mcwhmm

Reaction score
I had a MMC and found out in the beginning of may and chose medical management. It's been almost three weeks today. These are my tests from the last week or so. I always think they are negative or going to be soon since they are so light, but they always have a line. It seems like at first they were progressing to lighter so fast and then once they got light they just stay. When I look at the test at 5 min it almost always looks negative, but when I look at it when it is dried, there is always a shadow of a line. It doesn't even really look like it has much color, but definitely there. Here are some pictures attached. Is this negative yet? Should I not be looking at them dried?
https://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a38/xxhmarieoo/Mobile%20Uploads/image-8.jpg
here is a close up of the bottom tests
https://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a38/xxhmarieoo/Mobile%20Uploads/image-7.jpg

what do you ladies think?

You shouldn't read them after the time limit...I think they are negative now. Sorry about your loss

It's at a point where if there is a faint line it's impossible to tell with a pic online :shrug:. If you are charting your bbt will be leveling out and can tip you off that you are entering a new cycle. Do you chart and/or use opk's?

It's at a point where if there is a faint line it's impossible to tell with a pic online :shrug:. If you are charting your bbt will be leveling out and can tip you off that you are entering a new cycle. Do you chart and/or use opk's?

Yes I have been charting and using opks. My opks were dark while my tests were still obviously positive due to hcg and now they have leveled out is seems and been negative. My temps have been pretty steady( my chart is in my sig)
My cm after my bleeding stopped was very dry and then yesterday it was very white and a mix between tacky and creamy and this morning it was very clear and watery. It was the first morning I even noticed a lot of cm. should I expect O first or AF?

If you look at my FF chart, based on my temp and my cm it thinks I'm ovulating today or fertile. But I'm confused as my hpt still seems positive

I just had my check up with my doc and everything had passed successfully. He didn't check my hcg bevause my test was pretty much negative and everything had passed. He did notice in my ultrasound that my lining is built back up. This mixed with my cm that I have been having, does that mean I should ovulate soon or have a period soon?

Hey there...I was on my phone earlier and couldn't see your siggy or pic. I do recall now you were charting and using opks now that I see your pic again! It does sound like (and look like) that you could be entering a normal cycle.

Keep taking opks so you can catch your surge and bd every other day if cm seems fertile until you get a positive and then if you want (or can) bd on the day and day after your positive opk. If charting confirms O happened while you were bd'ing fab! If your body gears up but you don't get a thermal shift don't lose hope as this happened to me a lot after my losses but I did eventually O.

Hey there...I was on my phone earlier and couldn't see your siggy or pic. I do recall now you were charting and using opks now that I see your pic again! It does sound like (and look like) that you could be entering a normal cycle.

Keep taking opks so you can catch your surge and bd every other day if cm seems fertile until you get a positive and then if you want (or can) bd on the day and day after your positive opk. If charting confirms O happened while you were bd'ing fab! If your body gears up but you don't get a thermal shift don't lose hope as this happened to me a lot after my losses but I did eventually O.

Thanks! It's just so frustrating not knowing what to expect:( I am one who always likes to know when I am going to get my period so that I can be prepared, now I have no idea what to expect. I guess I'll just carry tampons with me every where I go for the next few weeks! Or perhaps I will O and catch that first egg!:) I was getting a little frustrated with having so many days of dry cm and I was so excited today to have a change lol. I also noticed a change in my sex drive. Did you normally O before your first AF?

Also, when is the best time to take a opk? I was taking them with fmu because that is always the easiest and less diluted, but I had read on a few sites and also on the package when I paid attention (lol) that fmu isn't good for checking for an LH surge and you should check between like 10am and 8pm. I always drink a ton of water at work and when I get home I am worried that my urine will be too diluted or that checking only once a day I may miss my surge

I actually went right back on vitex after each loss because I was having longer cycles agin and wanted them to straighten out quickly. One cycle on vitex and o came back perfectly each time.

The first cycles after each loss I had weak thermal shifts and barely positive opks so I question in retrospect if I actually O'd or if they were annovulatory. I used the cheaply opks twice a day.. Once at 11am and once at 6pm so I'd catch if for sure. I have also heard fmu isn't best as lh tends to peak after the body has been awake at least 4 hours. It's hard to just roll along and see what happens in these situations but there's no straight answer and we're each so different..you could O straight away unlike me (I hope you do!).

Just keep charting and using your opks and that's the best you can do for now (besides bd'ing of course lol). If you end up seeing problems with your luteal phase after charting there are great steps you can take to remedy them. Will watch your chart!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->