TTC after Nexplanon implant: How long before BFP?

Lilymilal

Reaction score
Hi!

I'll start with the questions in hand:

• When did you conceive after removing your implant (Nexplanon/Implanon/other implant alike)?
• Did your pregnancy tests give you false negatives for a period of time (like say for at least a couple of weeks) after expecting AF?

And now to our story (so far):
This summer my fiancée and I decided to start for a baby! After having my implant (Nexplanon) in for about 3,5 years I got it removed on September 5th.

I've had quite regular cycles with the implant - at least the three last cycles which I've tracked. I was expecting another cycle to begin at September 15th, but AF has not shown herself. I've done about 4 tests which've all come back BFN. Last was done today and still negative.

I know all bodies work differently, and even though I've had some kind of regular bleeding with the implant it doesn't automatically mean I've ovulated during this time. But I'm still curious as to why my period has not started nor the tests shown I'm pregnant. There's probably not one simple or singular answer to this, but it's still interesting to ponder. Also it makes me kind of crazy. I guess I'm not only curious, but as many others TTC also very impatient. We're longing SO much for a baby. Like incredibly much! We so wish for a test to show us double lines ASAP.

It will be you hormones needing time to adjust back to normal, your body has to get back to its own cycles. When I had my merina out it took 2 weeks then a small bleed and 2 weeks after a period and then 3 months later I ovulated properly and got my bfp.

I would think your body is just adjusting.
When I had mine out to ttc, we fell pregnant after three cycles

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->