TTC after Nexplanon implant

_Ashalee

Reaction score
Hi everyone I'm new here :hi:

I used this website when I was pregnant with my first 6 years ago and I honestly couldn't have done it without this forum! So here I am again.

I've had the Nexplanon implant for the passed 6 years (having it replaced every 3 years) since my daughter was a month old, my OH and I decided it's now time we had our second baby so I got my implant removed last Friday only 2 months before it was due to be replaced/removed.

I have always had a period since having the first implant I have never been one of those lucky ones to not bleed unfortunately, in fact some months I bleed once a month and sometimes I bleed every 2 weeks depends how lucky I am I also have PCOS to throw into the mix (yay me)

I suppose you could now say me and OH are now officially TTC I just don't know how long it will take, I promised myself I wouldn't be one to get ovulation kits and test every 2 weeks but today I found myself in the shops buying ovulation tests :shrug:

So this is just basically me saying Hi and wondering if anyone else is TTC after having the implant removed would also be lovely to hear how long it's taken people

Thanks for reading

A x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back