ttc again

bina girl

Reaction score
hello friends ,,,, i had premature baby last yr who had passed trying again to conceive after a yr gap,,,,,, am so scared of getting pregnant again which am trying hard to conceive soon.
am taking folic acid pregnacare and aspirin...... i am also taking clomid which will be starting first cycle of 50 mg from this week,,,,
any suggestions of getting pregnant soon i m afraid i may not have premature baby again.
i hope clomid works for me am UPSET dunno how to keep myself relax i cant keep myself relax.

hello friends ,,,, i had premature baby last yr who had passed trying again to conceive after a yr gap,,,,,, am so scared of getting pregnant again which am trying hard to conceive soon.
am taking folic acid pregnacare and aspirin...... i am also taking clomid which will be starting first cycle of 50 mg from this week,,,,
any suggestions of getting pregnant soon i m afraid i may not have premature baby again.
i hope clomid works for me am UPSET dunno how to keep myself relax i cant keep myself relax.

I'm so sorry for you loss. I imagine you are feeling several emotions right. Hang in there 😊 I'm sorry I don't have any advice for how to conceive quickly other than what you are already doing with the medications and folic acid. But I did want send support and wish you well, this journey can be heartbreaking at times. You are not alone. Baby dust and best wishes to you!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->