TTC again

Swanny

Reaction score
After having 3 m/c's in 9 months I had kind of convinced myself that I should wait for our investigation tests to go ahead before TTC again but then after having OV signs yesterday I couldn't resist and we ended up BDing last night.

We are going away tonight for a 2 night break for my birthday, I am fairly sure I'm OVing within next day or so and I know I'm going to be BDing tonight without any form of contraception.

I just can't help myself I'm a glutten for punishment!

I'm just trying to convince myself now that if i am supposed to get pregnant then I will and if I am supposed to m/c again then I will.

I dunno I mean I'm going to go ahead with tests but then I also think that years back none of this treatment or tests would have been available and people would have had to trust in their own bodies and just keep on trying.

So I'm battling on!

x

:dust: to you hunnie, words can't express how sorry iam for your loss.

Just wanted to wish you good luck! I don't blame you for wanting to keep trying. Its soooo hard when all you want is a baby. We had a tfmr last month and all I can think of is conceiving again. Even though we already have a 3 yr old daughter, the urge to try again is incredible. I hope your tests go well and good for you for having the strength to battle on. Take care, Zoe xx

If you fall pregnant before you get your tests, I'll keep fingers and toes crossed that this one is a sticky one. I'm so very sorry for each of your losses.

xoxo

Good luck hun...I've had 3 mmc too and theres times I've been tempted to just go for it again!! They found a septum in my uterus during my RMC tests and I'm only getting my surgery to sort it in a couple of weeks (after waiting 7 mths on it!!) to say its been hard waiting is an understatement!! As you say if its meant to be it'll be - if this dosen't turn out to be your month I'll hopefully be back on the TTC wagon in a month or so and it'll be good to have company - but good luck on your break! :hugs:

I know how difficult the decision to try again must be, and I also know how guilty you feel to try again when medical professionals tells you not to. I can only say that you can only do what you feel is best for you, and the very best of luck for you!!xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->