TTC and 20

boots22

Reaction score
Hi. My name is Amber. I am 20 and TTC with my boyfriend. He will be 26 come the 25th of this month. We are ready to give his little girl (age 6) a little baby brother or sister. I am very frustrated. It's been six months since my last depo provera shot. I've only had two injections. The last in March. I finally found a poduct called Daily Wellness Fertility Blend for Women at GNC for $40. I've read nothing but great reviews and success stories. I discussed it with my boyfriend and got two bottles on Amazon for $42. It's only been day four and I already feel more energetic than before. My libido has increased tremendously. I guess I'm looking for a lot of answers. I wouldn't be here if I didn't think I could do it. So, has anyone else tried this product? Any other young ladies TTC who might know how I feel? ~*BABY DUST TO YOU ALL*~

Hi my name is Diana I'm 22 and me and my DH are ttc#2 now I'm not sure how much help I can be about different things to enhance fertility but I definitely know how it feels waiting and waiting to get the bfp we tried for almost a year for our first. Also I would love to have someone close to my own age to chat with through the ttc journey.

Hi, Diana. It's so frustrating. I'm terribly sorry to hear you are having to wait and wait too. Are taking any ovulation tests? I'll be honest, I thought about it, but I feel if I did it would ruin our "sexy time." I think it'd make me go crazy and I'd just be trying to have sex at just the right time. I just want it to come naturally, yet soon. Are you and your DH doing anything differently or trying anything to help the process or just waiting? I cocncur. It is nice to have someone your own age to discuss such a heavy topic with. Hopefully our journeys won't be too long.

I never did get into the ovulation tests like you I thought about it but I also thought it would kind of just ruin the mood and make it feel like work so we just kept at it, used to lie flat afterwards to keep all the swimmers in but that was it. That's our action plan this time too. I know it seems like so long but it really does seem to happen with time. Other then that just making sure we take vitamins can be very helpful for fertility and not much work at all!

I tried laying flat for a few minutes last night. That's exactly what we've been doing; making it happen naturally and taking the proper vitamins. Fertility Blend has been great. It's like all the vitamins I need in one. :) No awful side effects. I guess I can't be impatient though. I'll have to wait nine more months after conception anyway. Ha ha ha.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->