TTC and Beyond!

Julie that was the first day I puked (6w). And every morning since!

But if you aren't throwing up you should be fine, most don't. Idk if I'm just a big baby or what but it just feels 50x better to get. it. outtttt. Lol

I'm gonna try that Kara sinc the reason I hated my bands so much was bc the back of them fell down and I had to hike them up all day, since they were unbuttoned. No crack-slips! ;)

Lol!! Crack kills!!

I feel like dookie today, can't wait to get home to the couch! 1 hour to go! Tortellini Alfredo with broccoli for din tonight, looking forward to that!!

I got myself Ovaltine to mix with Milk bc I haven't had a glass of milk since I was like 10, and I don't eat yogurt and I know I need calcium. Looked at it this morning and gagged, maybe I'll try again tonight. If not, I'm going to have to ask the doc about Viactive supplements or something!

I got a doc apt in 30 min! Apparently my glucose tests was high... which I expected because I dont think I followed the directions correctly. I ate a bagel before the test... and I believe I was supposed to fast for 12 hours. Anyways, I think I have to re-do that test. I also want to ask her about some pelvic pain I have been having. Lastly, its time for us to sign up for baby classes!! Im thinking DH can do a daddy boot camp, we can do a birthing class and a 101 baby class. Then I think Im set. Hopefully that is enough.

I haven't tried the hairtie yet but I think I'll have to. This band is annoying bc it falls down and my pants fall down. It almost works but yet is annoying lol I'm so nauseous today I'm glad I have it though! It would suck if my pants were at all tight right now.

Anybody know how much ginger is safe? I've taken 2 pills and eaten a ginger chew. I don't want to overdo it. Morgan, what tea did you get?

Nikki-hopefully it was just bc you ate and it'll turn out fine! Good luck!

How are you feeling Nikki, besides the pelvic pain anyway.
Did you have much morning sickness?
Yay for baby classes too!!! I haven't even checked into what I might do.

https://www.traditionalmedicinals.com/product/pregnancy-reg-tea

GOOD stuff :) Best actually, I'd argue ;)

But if your nausea gets worse I'd def say ask the doc about Zofran. Has worked WONDERS for me!

K I might check into it. Thanks!

Kara-Remember you can get calcium from other food sources too! Collard greens, kale, spinach, broccoli, leafy greens...I'm not a big dairy/milk fan so I try to eat leafy greens/spinach a lot.

Seriously Julie, buy sea bands! They were awesome for my nausea. I still use tem a sometimes lol

Looking up more...soy milk, soy beans, oranges, almonds, sesame seeds, oatmeal, salmon, white beans, sunflower seeds, tofu. Ps I hate yogurt! It sometimes makes me gag on non pregnant days lol

Waves-Had you heard the hb at that point.

Kara-That's exactly what I'm thinking. DW wanted to tell her gma. I made her picture telling her we had a mc. So we might wait til at least 12 weeks.

We hadn't heard it yet but saw it on the ultrasound.

Waves have you felt any movement yet? I know it's early, but hey, you gotta bump! :)

Thanks Kara!
Me-6 weeks
Morgan-7 weeks
Kara-Almost 8 weeks!
Rachel-9 weeks

We are all about a week apart lol

Wow.. What a freakin lucky thread we were this month, it's insane!

Can't wait to see who's next!!! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->