TTC and Beyond!

Somebody motivate me to get off the couch and go for my walk, I just grocery shopped and I feel like it sucked every last ounce of energy out of me...ugh!

Morgan-That website is pretty cool! And I'm right there with you, I am wishing the away the first trimester. I don't feel too horrible about it either lol I just want to get to a time when I can relax a little and start to actually feel pregnant!

Rachel-So glad you joined us! I want a doppler, but I'm like all the other girls, a little scared I won't be able to find a hb and then I'll freak out. lol I'm glad you found your's pretty easily!

Sonia-Yay for O time! Get it girl!

Kara-LOL I'm know exactly how you feel! I've been a mess all weekend, completely worthless lol We have company coming next weekend, so I really need to clean. I'm just so tired! At least my headache that started yesterday morning is finally going away!
I say rest! You need it!

Girlie dont feel bad- I'm not movin from my kitchen/couch today!!! Lol it's Steelers time and we just bought some Grinder's (the best baked sandwiches everrr) so I'm piggin out, finally! Just had to take my Zofran early. Works wonders, I certainly recommend to anyone suffering from nausea, bc mine was super bad and it's all better! :)

Ooh & still excited for my scan this week!! :happydance:

And OMG Hubby just agreed on the Sonoline B! Is this the one? Just wanted to check before I place the order, so excited!!! :) :) :)

https://www.clinicalguard.com/sonoline-handheld-pocket-fetal-doppler-p-174.html

I went...and died the whole time!

Got home and rewarded myself with a few new "birthday cake" Oreos...HIGHLY recommended!! Lol now law and order SVU and my couch!! Going to watch the conjuring tonight with the hub, has anyone seen it??

Whoa Morgan, the Steelers??! We can't be friends! Go Brownies ;)

Packers fan here! Lol. And yes, we've been fans longer than Rodgers has been on the team ;)

Lol I could care less but don't tell DH that!! ;)

And I BOUGHT IT! Sonoline B pocket Doppler will be here by Wednesday!!! :happydance:

I recommend that website, free shipping to U.S.!!

Morgan that's the one! Yay! I'll try to record it later

How soon will it work?! Lol that's all I need to know!!! :)

And yeah I saw you can record it online, does it come w/ a cord? Can't wait to hear yours if you figure it out!! :)

Mine didn't. I was just going to use my phone. I found it at 8+6 but I'm not sure how much sooner I would have found it.

I went...and died the whole time!

Got home and rewarded myself with a few new "birthday cake" Oreos...HIGHLY recommended!! Lol now law and order SVU and my couch!! Going to watch the conjuring tonight with the hub, has anyone seen it??

Oreos sound so good! We saw the conjuring. It's one of the better scary movies for sure and I don't even like scary movies lol I think they are predictable...
It scared DW though!

Well if everyone else is doing it I guess I will too...order a Doppler that is lol

Ok I ordered it! DW will kill me lol she'll be happy the first time we hear the hb with it though. I'm only 6 weeks tomorrow, so I know I prob won't be able to hear for a little while though..

I'm gonna wait a week and order bc I know if I order now I'll try and use it basically before its out if the package and I wanna make sure I'm far enough along!! Lol

I'm not usually big into the scary movies either but the Warrens were from CT and used to visit all our schools/colleges growing up with all their spooky stuff so were interested! Us it gives me an excuse for more salty popcorn! Hehe

Kara-I'm a little worried about that myself. I might have to make DW hide it from me until at least after our first us! Lol

That's why I waited. Couldn't wait any longer though

Hahaha yay Julie!! It will be nice to take to work for a sneak peek whenever you need it!

I have been researching lots on when ladies could first hear it using the one I bought and I've seen lots of mid-8-weekers!! So hoping I can hold off 3 days lol, but I'm sure I'll give it a whirl at 7w4d! :blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->