TTC and Beyond!

So sorry she isn't sleeping well. I am sure she will get back to it soon. Come on af (I think)

Sorry Alia's not sleeping well Nikki

Today is U/S day for me!!! I can't wait to see my baby looking more like a baby :)

Can't wait to see how you baby is doing!

I don't know when AF is due... Still haven't gotten AF since birth.... Doc said my hormones r on track for AF. I'm 99% sure I'm not Prego, just haven't seen AF. If u didn't know me before pregnancy, I have to take meds to get AF because my hormones r off and I'd never get AF with out meds... So my body is a bit messy.

Are you back on meds yet Niki, or waiting until you're officially TTC? FX AF shows soon... or who knows maybe you'll get a surprise BFP ;)

Yay for ultrasound!!! So exciting!

AFM, sister had her baby a few days ago. He was so tiny 6lbs 11oz then yesterday he took him to his first apt and he was only 5lbs 13oz! Poor little thing lost 13% of his body weight :( he has tons of wrinkly extra skin since he needs to build up some body fat. My sisters milk hadn't come in yet so I went over there last night and gave him some of mine. She took him back today and he was up 5oz! Hoping little man starts gaining more.

Ash- that is so cool that you shared your milk. I hope he starts gaining soon! Is your sister pumping to try and get it to come in?

That was so nice you shared milk Ashlee.

I am on my meds...for a month now

Her insurance hasn't gotten her pump to her yet but she said that her boobs were starting to feel kinda tingly so I told her it was coming in. I gave her some of my mothers milk tea. Just glad that I was able to help my little nephew until hers came in since I produce a pretty good amount.

You should be proud! Was he early? He is such a small cute little guy

No, he was 4 days late! Tht was the biggest shock. He was just so tiny for a full term baby

Awe, he just gets to wear little clothes for a longer time. :)
I feel good this morning. I think I od sometime, it probably was weak because I didn't get any pain or cramping. I just am having my vivid post o dreams. Oh well, if it was late and delays af by a few days I can get 3 day bloods at my appointment(hopefully). I also saw a post from a girl I knew in high school about infertility so I messaged her. She was so thankful. :)

That's great Katrina! I hope this month brings you answers and a BFP :)

Ash, that's great you were able to help your sister and nephew out :)

For those not on FB, here's my little pumpkin
image.jpg

Me too, i am definitely in to vivid dreams had another one last night.
Awe pumpkin.

Oh I suppose I should mention this cycle has been crazy I have had fertile cm for a week. I'm not a fan, I almost wish I was temping so I would know if I od.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->