TTC and Beyond!

Congrats ash.
Lovely pics katrina.
Alia looks so cute with her doggie. I love seeing babies with their best fur friends, it's lovely for them to grow up round dogs, teaches them to be caring and respect animals. I get so much stick about having 3 dogs and nearly 2 kids, yet my dogs must be the softest dogs ever. Elliott dressed one up as a swimmer the other day with goggles, swim hat and even a swim nappy and the dog just played along. So cute

Katrina - love your baby pics. My fur balls will always be my babies too. My cat in 10 years old, makes me nervous.

Loved Alia and her dog.
I don't see anything wrong with pets my dog loves kids

Is everyone on here on FB except Nikki? I feel like maybe keeping in contact on FB might be a better option IMO. I'm starting to get a little weirded out that random people can see everything we post and you never know who might be following along. I'm going to hang out for a few days but if my feelings I expressed a few days ago are correct, Y'all can follow me on FB or pm me for my email

Ill be there Rachel:) besides I feel weird posting in a parenting/pregnancy group anyway.

Yeah and now after that conversation about creepers stealing baby pics and posing them as their own...f that. I've got no time for that. Never even thought of that being an issue before. Soooo as I said, I'm going to stick around for a few days but after that I'm deleting. I think you all know me on FB anyways.

I'm on the FB group! Anyone who wants to friend me personally, can as well. Love getting to see the babies! It's getting harder for me to have time to log in here. It's just easier on FB .

That's a little sad :( I don't want to see the group split! I've decided to just not post photos of my baby on here :)

I'll still be logging on here too but have always been a part of the fb group as well! Alia is so cute Niki!! She's getting so big and starting to look like a little girl and not a baby anymore! Lol. Your ticker is counting down to TTC #2 time! Exciting!!!

Ok here it goes....

Sandy or "Sandy" - are you real? Do you truly exist? Should we call Nev from Catfish for answers? I've always had doubts based on your posts but now after posting some vague weird story about your birth, I'm pretty confident nothing you've posted about being pregnant was true. You were getting on frequently but not posting until I called you out. Now nothing. You posted multiple times a day and now that you've had your "baby" you don't even share his name or birth stats? Maybe I'm wrong but all signs point to fake. Because of this, I am deleting because this freaks me out. The real people on here will let me know if you ever show your true colors...good luck ladies!

Oh someone copy and paste bc I'm thinking it's going to disappear after I delete

I post here and on the FB group. I'm not "leaving" this group, but it easier for me to post on FB when I've got my hands full with the little one.

Not sure I'll post here much now as the fb group is so much easier

Ugh Alia hasn't been sleeping well since we've been back from vaca. I'm ready for my sttn baby back!! Also getting nervous... No AF still!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->