TTC-and could use some advice please girls!

fluffybunnies

Reaction score
Hi everyone, I’m new here and literally stumbled across this site whilst trying to find out more fertility info. I was really hoping a kind hearted person might have some advice!
Hubby and I have been TTC for about 14 months now. We had an ectopic pregnancy three years ago and lost a tube so we were warned that it would take us a bit longer to conceive. It was only once my doctor started sending me for blood tests that they noticed that I don’t seem to be ovulating. I’ve been referred to the fertility dept at Arrowe Park Hospital and after an initial consultation with Mr Ellard (nice man) I’m now awaiting a hycosy procedure to check my remaining tube and hopefully then I may be suitable for the magical Clomid pills.
The only trouble is that I’m completely terrified at the thought of having the hycosy done. I had a laparoscopy done as an emergency when I had the ectopic pregnancy and I found the whole experience so distressing. My nerves are now so bad that I'm pretty much hyperventilating at the thought of anyone investigating down 'there'. I was wondering if anyone might have some advice for me. Anything would help such as what to expect/relaxation tips etc. It can get quite lonely when you’re the only one out of your friends/family who’s having trouble TTC. Is it just me or are there more and more pregnant women around these days....?!
Thanks girls!

Hi there

Sorry for your troubles, and sorry I dont know anything about that kind of thing, but maybe some ladies is the Assisted Conception bit might?

Hope you get some help and anwers soon x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->