TTC and endometriosis :(

Heart, aawwwww miss you too. I have been really busy for last few days but I have been thinking about you and Gold. Just logged in today to see how you are doing. How many follicles they can see ? Hope they are growing good. Did you get your EC date today. You are always in my prayers hun.

Emily, congrats for your bfp. So happy when lttc get bfp. Hope it happens for us soon.

Cool - Yeah I had my scan, there are quite a lot of follicles, I have another scan on Wednesday hopefully they give the EC date then. Iv been on stims for good few days now (18 days)
Aww I do think about you and gold too. Are you planing on another round of IVF? or another treatment? and yes I hope everyone gets a BFP too! xxx

Emily nice to see you again, I remember you from last year as I was following your IVF as I was about to do my first one.
yearning yay, hopefully EC for you soon as 18 days is an awfully long time for stims!
cool it's almost a relief when work is so busy right? Keeps your mind off your fertility worries.

It's now been over a month since my last IVF. Things are more bearable now but I still feel a lot of anxiety sometimes. I actually saw a counsellor last week (it's free when you do IVF at my clinic), she was nice but I'm not sure it helped to be honest. I couldn't seem to stop crying!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->