Ttc and feeling insensitive

reversal

a happy family at last
Reaction score
I had a scan on monday at 10 weeks and found that my baby had stopped growing at 8 and a half weeks, I had my medical managed miscarrage today my baby was so wanted and loved but for some reason was not for this world. One of the things that is getting me through this hard time is focusing on ttc so i'm feeling insensitive and guilty for wanting to ttc again but still greiving for our baby :cry:

:hugs: So sorry for your loss. It's so hard, isn't it?

Please don't feel guilty. You do what you need to in order to pull through. Lots of us here are using getting back onto the TTC train as part of our healing process. Let me assure you that you're not being insensitive. :flower:

Hey, I'm really sorry for your loss - you have been so brave as it must have been a huge shock! But don't feel bad about TTC - you want a child and for whatever reason, your last pregnancy didn't work out. But that doesn't mean that you won't go on to have a healthy, happy baby. I know that my little brother wouldn't have been born if my mum hadn't had a miscarriage just a couple of months before she conceived him. I know that if it had worked out I would have had a different brother or sister - but imagine if my mum had not wanted to TTC again after that miscarriage - maybe my little bro and little sis wouldn't be here - that would mean that I wouldn't have any neices and nephews now! No, life can be tough sometimes but don't let it beat you down - if you want to have a baby then just go for it - and if it puts a smile on yours, and your family's faces, then it has to be a good thing! Good luck mate xx

Hey, I'm really sorry for your loss - you have been so brave as it must have been a huge shock! But don't feel bad about TTC - you want a child and for whatever reason, your last pregnancy didn't work out. But that doesn't mean that you won't go on to have a healthy, happy baby. I know that my little brother wouldn't have been born if my mum hadn't had a miscarriage just a couple of months before she conceived him. I know that if it had worked out I would have had a different brother or sister - but imagine if my mum had not wanted to TTC again after that miscarriage - maybe my little bro and little sis wouldn't be here - that would mean that I wouldn't have any neices and nephews now! No, life can be tough sometimes but don't let it beat you down - if you want to have a baby then just go for it - and if it puts a smile on yours, and your family's faces, then it has to be a good thing! Good luck mate xx

thanks and good luck with your ttc hope you get a bfp soon x

Sorry for your loss hun, that scan with the bad news is the worst thing I have ever experienced I dont know how they do it everyday. Your passion for TTC will be helping you get through this. There will be bad days but its all part of the process. I think it is good that you are still positive about TTC, just give yourself that 1 month off, good luck xx

Sorry for your loss hun, that scan with the bad news is the worst thing I have ever experienced I dont know how they do it everyday. Your passion for TTC will be helping you get through this. There will be bad days but its all part of the process. I think it is good that you are still positive about TTC, just give yourself that 1 month off, good luck xx

thanks its ttc that is driving us forward, i'd rather have our little angel which we sadly said goodbye to yesterday but that was not tobe x

TTC was the only thing that held me together after losing Charlie. Good luck to you x

reversal, dont feel bad, you are grieving in your own way and ttc again is one way of dealing with everything :hugs:

I'm in the same boat hun, mmc last Friday, erpc Saturday and now I want to know when I will ovulate so we can ttc. I feel like I should be crying and grieving all the time but I am focused on ttc already

It might hit us when AF comes!

Please do not feel insensitive at all, TTC is the rigth place, i have just joined and i am being encouraged...just take your time. And all d best

:hugs: for getting through it all. I know exactly where you're coming from. It's only been 7 days for us and I'm already wondering when I'll ovulate. I had the conversation with my OH who looked horrified at the prospect of ttc so soon, he wants to wait until the full pm results are in. The other thing puzzling me is how we're meant to get round to :sex: whilst still grieving and in a right mess ! :hugs:

suze i've just read through your posts so sorry for your loss, I could not see our baby he or she was to small and was born in the sac :hugs:

Hugs and best wishes to you. That feeling is completely normal, i felt like i HAD to be pregnant right away after my miscarriage. I wish you a speedy TTC period and a successful pregnancy x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->