TTC and over the counter sleep remedies

Munchkin30

1 DD,2 losses, Pregnant!!
Reaction score
Hey all,

Bit of advice needed! I am doing lots to make good quality cervical mucus, taking evening primrose oil and raspberry leaf and loads of water, but I am having some trouble sleeping because of short term stresses at the moment.

Unfortunately all my usual sleeping remedies, nytol, sominex, night nurse, dry mucus and I'm worried that taking them during my fertile time could badly affect my ttc chances. I'm currently in cycle 4 ttc after my mc at 12 weeks, before that we were ttc for 5 months so to say I'm impatient is an understatement but I also need to sleep?!

What would you do? Will it really make much difference. If I take a half dose?? Can I counteract it somehow?? Thoughts please!!

Thank you all xxxx

I would say just take the tablets! a good nights sleep is far more beneficial to you right now. Especially if you are stressed! Stress is one of the worst things for ttc so i say, have a nice bath and ready a book and take some tablets to help you sleep (I found kalms night ones good) and have an early night :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->