TTC and possible UTI??

redbubble

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

Ive just noticed that yesterday and today (moreso today) that my urine is really cloudy. Ive been drinking quite a bit of grapefruit juice and wondered if that could be the cause?
I had a slight "pain" a few days ago but it wasnt really painful if that makes sense and its gone now.

I dont want to see the doc and get antibiotics if i dont really need them, especially as i think my 2ww is almost upon me.

Anyone else ever have this problem and its turned out to be nothing or gone away on its own?

Hi there,

I've suffered on and off with recurrent cystitis over the last year or so and that hasn't been fun. Some UTIs don't have symptoms other than the cloudy urine, or perhaps they do have but you have learned to live with them if you know what I mean.

Symptoms include

Needing to go to the toilet more frequently
Feeling the urge to go and having to go straight away (known as urgency)
Cloudy or smelly urine
Pain on urination

I would go and see your doctor and get it sorted out, you really don't want the bug to travel up to your kidneys!

Also uti bugs can sometimes (although very rarely) cause miscarriage.

A course of antibiotics should sort you out but in the meantime drink as much water as you can, avoid caffeine and alcohol and perhaps try cranberry juice as that can help get rid of UTI bugs.

Also make sure you go pee after sex to flush everything out, thats the main cause of UTIs in women.

Good luck :flower:

Thanks Hun. I've got no other symptoms at all but I have been not rushing off to the loo after sex. Didn't want to get rid of any swimmers lol.
Will see how I am in the morning and try to get an appointment at the docs. Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->