TTC and Taxes (US only)

mammaleigh

Momma to 1 & 1 on the way
Reaction score
I had posted this in the TTC but I thought I would post this here too.

I was just reading through our tax forms for the next year. For all of those ladies that are going through FS please keep this in mind. ALL the money that you have paid out for FS and HPT, OPK, KEEP YOUR RECIEPTS. They are all tax deductible!!!!

This is for the Ladies that are in the US. You can itimize your tax return and put this on there. That means a little more money in your pocket at the end of the year!!

Now I am NOT an accountant. I have just read this from the IRS website. Please check with your accountant before doing this just incase I am wrong in what I read.

Here is the website if you would like to check it out yourself.
www.irs.gov/pub/irs-pdf/p502.pdf

I had posted this in the TTC but I thought I would post this here too.

I was just reading through our tax forms for the next year. For all of those ladies that are going through FS please keep this in mind. ALL the money that you have paid out for FS and HPT, OPK, KEEP YOUR RECIEPTS. They are all tax deductible!!!!

This is for the Ladies that are in the US. You can itimize your tax return and put this on there. That means a little more money in your pocket at the end of the year!!

Now I am NOT an accountant. I have just read this from the IRS website. Please check with your accountant before doing this just incase I am wrong in what I read.

Here is the website if you would like to check it out yourself.
www.irs.gov/pub/irs-pdf/p502.pdf

The Health expenses have to exceed 5% of your adjusted gross income. For most of us this will not be a problem to meet given how expensive everything is... pregnancy tests count too by the way. The items you pay for with your flex account do not, though.

See that is why I am not an accountant...haha
Thank you!!

You can use your flex account and or HSA to pay for PG test as they are elgible

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel