TTC - April 2012

awaitinmelody

Reaction score
Hi, I am 24 and trying to conceive. I had a natural miscarriage last month. My Doctor says, its no big deal ... and I should continue trying. She said I can visit ehr again, if i miss my period! But theres soo much to talk about ... and I feel it necessary to join a group of talking ttc's! :)
Sooo I have beeen...... I'm supposed to have my periods today, but I still haven't. I have been having fever on and off for the last week. My stomach feels wierd since yesterday! Today I am having excessive back pain and period like pain ... kinda worried ... but honestly ... I am really excited about getting prego. Anyone wants to be friends and give me adviice?! :D
take careee everyone! hoping to see replies soooon !
:kiss:

heeey sad news ... 30min after i posted this ... i had a small drop of reddish-brown stuff in my pants ... n it upset me ... i guessed it was my periods, so i took a pad and all .... but after that .... i hvnt had any proer bleeding yet ... its scaring me even more ... because last tym, teh same thing happened.... i wsnt bleeding properly at 1st ...and then we gt teh sad news .... i m on folic acid and calcium and vitamins ... i sitll dnt get what myt hv gone wrong ... :(
my doctors away tomorrow...soo i cnt see her until saturday morning ....

I'm sorry for your loss. I MC in March and started ttc before first AF. However, I had a short LP and the :witch: got me at 9 days past O. Heres to our bodies getting back to normal so we can get pg ASAP! :hugs:

aaww..thankyoou soo much .... I hope we do .... I keep praying ... i ws really worrie dlast month .... this month i decided to not look at any ovulation calendars ... n be normal .... i joined a new job last week, so rytnow i m tryin to keep my mind off it ..... but i hv been feeeling dizzy ... since ysterday agen ...n paain tooo ...for the tym being i m tryin to ignore it .... i counted today, n realized i am 2days past ovulation day ... i dont see any reason for to hv dat kind of pain now.... i m tryin to keep my mind of it ...n concentrate on my job .... but here i am ........ but really glad to be able to talk ..... i hpe u r doing welll .............. <3

Hi hun, not to make you do symptom spotting. But, cramps at 2dpo is a very good sign that conception occured. :hugs:

AFM: I got my BFP, here in May. It's early yet, and I'm trying to deal with anxiety that I'll MC again. I'll be stalking here, hoping this is your month! :hugs:

heey Leinzlove! lthaanx soo much dear! i ts been a loong tym i hvnt been around! hoow are you doing? you were right!!! that was my month! I finally took the test on 1st june and it came back positive! but after that family life, job all got crazy ... and i was depressed, so i juuust cudnt drop by here .... anywy .... i had to leave my job ... my husband went abroad ... i also took a 7hr flight to my parents ... m doign great now ... i hoopeee you aree doin great!

Yay, hun... Our due dates can't be far apart right? I'm due Jan. 20! I just can't wait! Do you know what you are having? I'm so glad you are doing well and things are going great! :)

yaay! we are closee buds dear .. :hug:
m due early feb ... id to change countries ..adn dat means doctors too .. my 1st doctor said 14th feb ... but when i had the last scan it seemed like 1st feb .... soo m kinda confuse don that ... anywy ... i sitll dont knw wat m having! :)

glaad that ur doing great too! take caaree <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"