ttc at 40 help

I'm also 40. I have a little boy aged almost 6 months and it took us 20 months to get pregnant with him. I tried everything - tons of supplements, acupuncture and the Clear Blue monitor. What I think finally worked for us was royal jelly and bee pollen. I came across a thread on another site called fertilitycommunity.com and loads of women on there had managed to get pregnant after taking it for a few months. Apparently it helps with egg quality and takes about 3 months to work, which was the case for us. I bought mine from a place called Apitherapy. I'll be honest - it is really sweet and kind of yucky, but anything for that BFP!! If you do get it you are supposed to only eat it off a plastic spoon - not metal and not eat or drink anything hot for about half an hour after.

That sounds interesting, I might try the royal jelly and bee pollen after my Chinese remedies. I read up on my tablets today, aparently they 'warm up' the uterus and make conception easier... Lol
Can you tell me the strength of the jelly and pollen please :)

I'm also 40. I have a little boy aged almost 6 months and it took us 20 months to get pregnant with him. I tried everything - tons of supplements, acupuncture and the Clear Blue monitor. What I think finally worked for us was royal jelly and bee pollen. I came across a thread on another site called fertilitycommunity.com and loads of women on there had managed to get pregnant after taking it for a few months. Apparently it helps with egg quality and takes about 3 months to work, which was the case for us. I bought mine from a place called Apitherapy. I'll be honest - it is really sweet and kind of yucky, but anything for that BFP!! If you do get it you are supposed to only eat it off a plastic spoon - not metal and not eat or drink anything hot for about half an hour after.

That sounds interesting, I might try the royal jelly and bee pollen after my Chinese remedies. I read up on my tablets today, aparently they 'warm up' the uterus and make conception easier... Lol
Can you tell me the strength of the jelly and pollen please :)

It comes in a jar - is basically honey with added bee pollen, royal jelly and propolis. The jar says to take a tsp every morning and that gives you about 200 mg royal jelly, 400 mg propolis and 2000 mg of pollen. I think it is the pollen that helps with fertility as on the website one of the "I got pregnant" reviews is for the pollen granules. I prefer to take the royal jelly too as I've heard that also helps with egg quality.

By the way ladies Royal Jelly is also good for :spermy: in case any of you wonder or know if your DH has an issue :)

It took a while, but I recently got pregnant again this year using the 'sperm meets egg plan.' (Google it, it really works!).

We suffered a missed mc last year in sept. and it's taken this long to get pregnant again. It is a good plan though - I wanted to throw that out there in case you haven't heard of it. Good luck!!:hugs:
PS: I am 39

:hi: im 44 and trying for number three - # 1 is now 19 and at Uni, # 2 is at college and off to Uni next sept and is 17 and im now with a new hubby and have been trying for 4 years and have had 10 emmc and we are getting no help although i have been trying acupuncture and it has helped in the sense of my periods are better and have gotten longer in the sense of days and she has got me on agnus castus 2 twoce a day for 7 days before my next period coz if there is anything trying to settle on the womb lining the agnus castus keep s the lining nice and thick for it to bury into and sustains a pregnancy and can stll be taken if pregnant for the forst 12 weeks to help and im taking zinc 15 mg twice a day, and iron suppliment and obviously folic acid and thats all, so here's hoping.
Good Luck to everyone trying too lets hope we all get our long awaited BFP's soon x

Hi I am 41 and got a surprise BFP on a break cycle last october ( one month after turning 41 ), it sadly ended in M/C now were TTC again.

I too am taking royal jelly/bee pollen in honey, here is the thread Kirsty H was refering too https://forums.fertilitycommunity.c...-taken-royal-jelly.html?highlight=royal+jelly

here is the link to the royal jelly/bee pollen https://www.vitaminshoppe.com/store/en/browse/sku_detail.jsp?id=RJ-1034

i went to Conneticut this year and went into the vitaminshoppe and bought two more jars of fresh royal jelly with honey bee pollen and it was so much cheaper than the internet as when we ordered it to come to the uk we ended up paying nearly 50 quid to the customs and excise to get it delivered , nightmare so will now get my brother-in-law to get more for us and get it delivered to italy to my inlaws for us to pick up and collect, x

You have been using the best tool of monitoring your ovulation and fertile period. Don’t be so much distressed with your failure of TTC. Think it on a positive way. Make it more fun for you to try conceiving. Sometimes pregnancy would come over the moment you are not expecting much of it. But, of course do not forget to indulge with healthy lifestyle. Consume foods high in nutrients and closely monitor your weight. :happydance:

hiya all..im 40 and ttc for 6 months with no luck:cry: its my 1st month of trying the clearblue fertility moniter.had 4 high days and peaked on cd14. is anyone else using a moniter? how long for? really low as time is running out for me..I have a 13yr old boy but my partner has none. Im on my 2week wait now before testing which im totally dreading as i really do feel that its not going to happen for us...any advice or just moral support pls x

Hi there,
Most places will run fertility tests on couples after 6 months of TTC if over 35... my doc said a year but I pressed the issue for being 35+. Usually they do a semen analysis on the male partner first. We've had that done (its good) and I'm awaiting my appt next month (hopefully won't need it) - the appt was made about 3 months ago though, so its better to talk to your GP earlier rather than later as referrals can be time consuming...

:dust: :dust: :dust:

that depends where you live im affraid we live on the outskirts of london and no one for the last 4 years have wanted to help us and refuse,OH has no children i have two from previous marriage but they still refuse. I am 44 and OH is 47 all tests had came back brilliant for us both so we are now and have been for over a year on our own and trying most concoctions to see if they work lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->