TTC baby#1 at 33

jerseygirl359

Reaction score
First time here. I know ZERO terminology. Wife and I have been trying insemination at home for two months now. Donor is her brother so it can not only be incredibly stressful but also awkward. I have high anxiety to begin with and since I had to get off medication I'm like stressed through the roof. Looking for someone to talk to and help me relax and talk about at home insemination.

Hi Jerseygirl. I am also 33 and TTC#1, and I am also from NJ (not living there anymore). I don't know anything about at home insemination, so I can't help you there. I can understand the anxiety though. I take a medication that helps with depression and anxiety too. I used to be on a lot more medication, but I managed to come off of most of it since I am TTC. I couldn't come off of everything though; I tried many times and couldn't function. I am on a low dose of one medication now and seeing a psychiatrist who specializes in psychiatric meds during pregnancy. Anxiety is awful! Sorry to hear you are going through that! Perhaps someone else here can talk to you more about at home insemination. Best of luck in your TTC journey.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->