TTC baby #1

NewbieTTC_Mom

Reaction score
Please Join Me and On This Journey Of TTC baby #1 ! I've been ttc for the past 8 months and no luck yet ! I could really use the positive energy in my life ! PLUS I'd love to hear all of you wonderful ladies stories ! With that being said ,

I am Currently 5 days Late , but I'm not getting my hopes up because my period always starts like 4-6 days after the predicted date , idk why but it does . So with that being said I'm waiting for this week to pass & if I don't receive AF I will DEFF be testing on MONDAY ! ������ super excited ! I REALLY think me & Hubby did the duty this month ! We were soooo determined !( NOT SAYING any of you aren't ) but this is Baby #1 & im SOOOO ready to start my family ! I'm super ready to become a mom & to finally experience the joys of motherhood ! Fingers crossed for us still waiting for AF , hope we all get a sticky bean !

Hello ill join :)

I'm also TTC #1. I was TTC for 5 months before I caught but I lost the pregnancy at 13 weeks in july. This is my 2nd cycle since the loss and I'm due on Wednesday.

I really really hope this is the cycle we catch again as I've always wanted a may baby!

Xxx

Hello ill join :)

I'm also TTC #1. I was TTC for 5 months before I caught but I lost the pregnancy at 13 weeks in july. This is my 2nd cycle since the loss and I'm due on Wednesday.

I really really hope this is the cycle we catch again as I've always wanted a may baby!

Xxx

Aww I'm Sorry To Hear that ! I know is NEVER easy to lose a baby no matter how early/young it is ! They are truly a blessing ! So that means you have a rainbow baby in your future ! I
Think I'm out ! I've been spotting for the past 3
Days , (today being 3) & I just think I'm out . I took a test BFN , but I still have this super light bleeding going on . & for me super LIght Bleeding doesn't come until AFTRR the hard rough Bleeding days . By I haven't had the thought days so I'm not even sure ! But yes
Good luck to you and me both ! & we've been ttc for the past 8months ! It'll be a yr in November .

Hey, I've been TTC #1 for seven years, I have had one MC back in 2013 with no luck since.

However, I had my period on the 17 august. We BD on 25th and 30th.

I started spotting on the 3rd September to the 7th.

Had watery CM with lotion CM from Friday - today very watery.

Took a test yesterday morning, BFN.

Had cramping today that felt like electric through my stomach.

According to my app I'm not due on until the 15th but my cycles length change every month. I'm normally at 25/26 day cycles.

This is driving me crazy as I have been lacking hunger, gases, thirsty, sense of smell has increased, I've been feeling sick, emotional, cramping and a little constipated.

Fx for you all xx

@newbie your never out untill the full flow but I can understand why you feel like that. I tbought I had implantation bleeding last month and then I came on the next day. I'm planning to test tomorrow at 12DPO to see if I get anything lol

@debbie symptons spotting kills me. Every month I think this must be the month. I can't wait to test tomorrow as once again I have a good feeling lol

This is such a good read about the 2ww if either of you have the time!

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.babble.com/pregnancy/the-8-stages-of-the-two-week-wait/amp/

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vz99vet
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->