TTC baby #2...WHOS WITH ME??

Mummy to be x

The 4 of us...♡
Reaction score
Hi ladies. :hi:

This is my first cycle trying to conceive baby number two. Anyone else out there want to share each other's journeys..? :happydance:

:flower:

This too is our first cycle TTC, I have a 22 month old daughter. and we are going for number two! We are so excited and hopeful! I would love to be your buddy!

Hii ladies! I hope you don't mind if I join in. We're TTC #1 and hopefully it will happen soon! My dh and I found out we were 5 weeks pregnant. We were both told we'd have a 1 in a million shot of ever conceiving. I was noticing symptoms of pregnancy for weeks but just thought it was AF since we were told a pregnancy would be impossible. Unfortunately, at 5 weeks 6 days I passed 2 blood clots and had an ultrasound done and my hcg dropped below 50, they concluded I miscarried due to empty uterus/hcg levels. But we wanna get back on the boat ASAP especially since we now know it's possible!! I'm now 10days past the loss of our baby. According to FF I should be ovulating between April 1-7th. Hopefully we can make it happen this month. Hopefully my 2nd pregnancy will happen and go smoothly. I could really use some TTC buddies since all my friends around me are already pregnant or just had babies. I feel so alone sometimes we don't wanna tell anyone that we're trying again so we don't jinx anything. I hope you don't mind me joining in.

Xoxo

I'm so sorry of your loss dpopl622 fingers tightly crossed it's your lucky month this month.

How are you both feeling are you taking any vitamins etc while TTC ? :)

I'm so sorry of your loss dpopl622 fingers tightly crossed it's your lucky month this month.

Yes! I am still taking my prenatal vitamins. I have enough stock piled to last me 2 years. I'm still feeling pretty icky. I still get morning sickness for some reason even tho I barely got it while I knew was pregnant. How are you ladies doing?

Hey, I'm going pretty good. I've been taking vitamins for two months now. AF came last month and wasn't to bummed since we were NTNP. Now we are completely in the saddle and crossing our fingers for this month! I Od around the 15th I think.. And two or three days later sore boobs, super sleepy, and a little crampy.. but it seems as more time goes by the less noticeable the symptoms are.. I'm waiting to test until Friday.. How are yall doing? are you expecting AF or O-ing soon?

I just realized Dpopl622, your on my other thread. I'm just going to close that one and we can be buddies here :)

I just realized Dpopl622, your on my other thread. I'm just going to close that one and we can be buddies here :)

Lol okay :) about a week ago I joined one thread and got zero responses so I joined a couple of different ones and have met lots of lovely ladies going through similar experiences. I really felt alone after a week of no responses, I thought no one else was going through what I was. Then I joined a couple of them and finally have some TTC buddies :))

Dpopl62 - sorry you've felt alone that really sucks :-( xx

Mommy - my AF has just finished so now just got to wait out the big O. I have some clear blue ovulation tests so going to start using them daily now.

How are you ladies feeling today? Xx

Dpopl I'm sorry you felt alone. We are never alone :) there's always someone out there you can relate to :) I joined a few myself I keep seeing the same beautiful ladies and its great because in each thread you share something different and learn a bit more about that person :)

Mummy- the early TWW has began. But didn't you say you o early? I need to start tracking.

I started tracking temp on April 1st. Do either of you know how many cycles it takes to notice a pattern?
And do you know if the temp spike is based on the individual person or is there a basic number your supposed to hit? My normal temp is 97.4 and goes down when I get sick in stead of going up like you have a fever. But the last two days my temp is 98.0 both days. But on my chart it shows that its low. What do you guys think? Should I count it as high since my usual resting temp is 97.4?

Mommy I do ovulate early yes, I'm getting flashing smileys on my opk so that's great. I have no idea about temping as I don't do it myself, sorry I couldn't be much help there x

Mommy I do ovulate early yes, I'm getting flashing smileys on my opk so that's great. I have no idea about temping as I don't do it myself, sorry I couldn't be much help there x

Dpopl I'm sorry you felt alone. We are never alone :) there's always someone out there you can relate to :) I joined a few myself I keep seeing the same beautiful ladies and its great because in each thread you share something different and learn a bit more about that person :)

Mummy- the early TWW has began. But didn't you say you o early? I need to start tracking.

I started tracking temp on April 1st. Do either of you know how many cycles it takes to notice a pattern?
And do you know if the temp spike is based on the individual person or is there a basic number your supposed to hit? My normal temp is 97.4 and goes down when I get sick in stead of going up like you have a fever. But the last two days my temp is 98.0 both days. But on my chart it shows that its low. What do you guys think? Should I count it as high since my usual resting temp is 97.4?

Hi ladies. I had my hcg levels redone and they are at 0 :( but that just means we can try again. I believe I'm getting ready to O since I have cm present. I never tracked it before so I'm new to this. As for temps I've never done those either but from what I read it does take a cycle or two to notice the patterns. You should test the same time everyday without getting out of bed or moving to get the most accurate results since you will be tracking the tenth of a degree to look for the spike. Don't quote me on that but that's what I've read. Hopefully for my dh and I we can make our window happen. According to FF and cm present this is my two week window. I unfortunately won't be with my hubby until Sunday/Monday so I'm hoping we don't loose our chance. If we do tho we won't let it stop us and just keep moving forward. I hope you ladies are doing well and I'm sending lots of baby luck your way.

Xoxo
D

D- I've got my fingers crossed so hard for you!! Your attitude is wonderful towards this cycle! :) I hope everything works out and in two weeks we hear good news.

Mum- I've got my fingers crossed for you as well!

It seems like you guys are real close on your cycles! I'm so excited for you guys! I'm sending all the baby dust to you guys. Ill be thinking about you all weekend

Dopl62 - fx you don't miss your chance but like you say there's always the next cycle! :hugs:

Thanks mommylion. Where abouts are you in your cycle now?

According to my cb digi I am at my peak today, so super fertile ;)

Dopl62 - fx you don't miss your chance but like you say there's always the next cycle! :hugs:

Bed mummy BED! Hahaha! I'm going on three days late now. still waiting for a conformation either way! I have a very close friend who in the past has seemed to be a catalyst for me in bring on AF. I talked with her tonight so this is my test haha! if AF doesn't show in 24 hours - im convienced. :)

Ive got my fingers crossed for both of you!

Lol the bd is done haha! ;) when are you going to test mommylion?

Bed mummy BED! Hahaha! I'm going on three days late now. still waiting for a conformation either way! I have a very close friend who in the past has seemed to be a catalyst for me in bring on AF. I talked with her tonight so this is my test haha! if AF doesn't show in 24 hours - im convienced. :)

Ive got my fingers crossed for both of you!

I have a good feeling for you! Let's hope your baby maker has started cooking! Eeek! That's so exciting. Keep us posted!!

I really hope so dpopl62, going to bd again tonight as I'm still in my fertile window. This ttc malarkey is hard work ;)

I really hope so dpopl62, going to bd again tonight as I'm still in my fertile window. This ttc malarkey is hard work ;)

I agree! I started having what looks like ewcm and I'm anxiously waiting to get to my hubby. I've read up on it and it said I should have it for 5 days and those will be my most fertile days. So I'm hoping that Sunday I should still be in my window. I'm trying to be as patient as I can but I haven't seen my hubby in almost a week so my patience is wearing, I feel like a kid before Christmas.

I agree! I started having what looks like ewcm and I'm anxiously waiting to get to my hubby. I've read up on it and it said I should have it for 5 days and those will be my most fertile days. So I'm hoping that Sunday I should still be in my window. I'm trying to be as patient as I can but I haven't seen my hubby in almost a week so my patience is wearing, I feel like a kid before Christmas.

Does your hubby work away? That must be hard :hugs: do you use opks or anything like that? (If you've mentioned that above I apologise lol)

I also use an app called ovia and I find it really helpful. Fx for you but I'm sure you'll be fine, I've read that the egg lives for up to 24 hours! :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->