TTC baby #2...WHOS WITH ME??

I really hope so dpopl62, going to bd again tonight as I'm still in my fertile window. This ttc malarkey is hard work ;)

I agree! I started having what looks like ewcm and I'm anxiously waiting to get to my hubby. I've read up on it and it said I should have it for 5 days and those will be my most fertile days. So I'm hoping that Sunday I should still be in my window. I'm trying to be as patient as I can but I haven't seen my hubby in almost a week so my patience is wearing, I feel like a kid before Christmas.

Does your hubby work away? That must be hard :hugs: do you use opks or anything like that? (If you've mentioned that above I apologise lol)

I also use an app called ovia and I find it really helpful. Fx for you but I'm sure you'll be fine, I've read that the egg lives for up to 24 hours! :dust:

Only during certain times during the winter months my hubby is gone for a week here and there. But starting Sunday we will be together non stop until November. So we will def have lots of qt together. I use two apps called iP and what to expect- fertility. I figured since we got pregnant so easily the first time (ended in mc) that we would try just by luck the first couple months and then we will go on to buying opks. I'm very in tune with my body. I sometimes know things are happening before my doctors do. The pregnancy was actually the only thing I never noticed right away only cause I had a million doctors tell me it would never happen due to PCOS, endometreosis, and cystic fibrosis. The miracle was my first pregnancy so now we know it can happen. How bout yourself have you used opks a lot ?

I'm so sorry for your loss, we also had a loss last month and us too got pregnant right away with that pregnancy so I'm preying we get lucky quickly again. I started using the cheap opks but recently invested in the clear blue ones, as I ovulate super early I begin testing on the last day of AF.

I'm so sorry for your loss, we also had a loss last month and us too got pregnant right away with that pregnancy so I'm preying we get lucky quickly again. I started using the cheap opks but recently invested in the clear blue ones, as I ovulate super early I begin testing on the last day of AF.

Thank you :) sorry about your loss also but don't worry you're not alone. Both of my apps have two different days for my "dark green" day. My iP app which is calculated by all of my cycles says the 7th is my dark green day and the last green day as well. And my what to expect app is only calculated by my last cycle which I put the day of my mc as cd1. That app says the 8th is my dark green day and my last green day is the 9th. I'm not sure which one to believe so I'm going with the 7th-9th just to be safe.

Yeah that sounds the best idea to me, just bd all of those days to be sure :haha:

Yeah that sounds the best idea to me, just bd all of those days to be sure :haha:

Yes my dh is very anxious to get down to business. He keeps sending me love notes with a countdown till we see each other.

Yes my dh is very anxious to get down to business. He keeps sending me love notes with a countdown till we see each other.

Romance never gets old! That's so wonderful he is so excited!

Thank you :) we definitely appreciate our time together. It gets hard sometimes during our time apart but when we see each other it's like a honeymoon phase all over again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->