TTC Baby 2

Trying4bby2

Reaction score
Hey there ladies! I am new to this site, so bare with me :winkwink:

I currently have a 4 year old son. So Ill start off by saying I had no symptoms of pregnancy with him. Had no Idea I was preggers until 16 weeks, and it was actually by mistake that I found out. I was pregnant with twins, and miscarried one, which left me with baby boy that I have now! So NO symptoms until 16 weeks.

I am currently 7dpo. AF Came on May 6th, 2013 and left on May 10th, 2013. My cycle is regualr, 28 days. My "fertile" week started on May 15th, and I O'd on May 20th. My Husband and I had sex on the 16th, 18th, 19th, and 20th.

Here is how my days have been for the past week with syptoms.

1dpo-Nothing
2dpo-Nothing
3dpo-Restless, vivid dreams at night, cramps on my left side
4dpo-Hungry, Very Moody, Still cramps on left side by the left ovary
5dpo-Hungry, Extremely tired!!
6dpo-Hungry, Tired, Emotional... I teared up because the string on my fishing pole got tangled.... :shrug:
7dpo-TODAY, Still hungry, tired and some cramps. Moody, and my BB's are starting to get really sore!

Im assuming these are some preg. symptoms, being that i never had any with my first son. So, my fingers and toes are crossed! XXXXX

Im suppose to start AF on June 3rd, 2013... So I am hoping that she doesnt visit me this month.

I WOULD love to hear some of your stories, and the out come!
Baby Dust to all who is TTC

AF is 3 days late for me and I am having all if the same pregnancy symptoms I had with my son... Went in to have blood work done today results come in tomorrow

Fingers Crossed!!!

Good luck! Hoping for good news and positive results to tomorrow :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"