TTC baby #3

MamaKay86

Reaction score
Hi ya :hi::wave:

I'm new to the site but not new to TTC as me and my hubby have decided we want to try for number 3. Sooooooo I'm having my coil removed soon and we can begin down the TTC road! I am very excited! New career and hopefully a new baby I will have a very eventful year!

Kay
xx

awesome! We are TTC #3 too :) Welcome to Baby & Bump! There are a lot of amazing ladies on here who can relate and give some great advice! :)

Thank you for your reply. I am very happy to be here and having support from you ladies would be great, I imagine the next few months will be tough, without this coil I have horrible periods (heavy and painful).

We're TTC #3 too. It's my 3rd but his 1st. My first two were in my 20s and were so easy to conceive. This time seems like forever even though we've only been trying for a few months. We're hoping we can get pregnant this time!

Hi there Solstyce

Me and my hubby have a son together and my daughter is from a previous relationship. He classes my daughter as his as he has raised her from the age of 1. My daughter still sees her dad but not very often!

We were lucky with josh because we tried for 6 months but because I had horrendous periods I had to stop trying and go back on the pill. I got the pill and I was waiting for my period to take them and af never came I was pregnant!

Hello, thought I'd join in and say hi. We're also trying for number three. I've got a 13 month gap between mine! My youngest is 8 months old, and we'd love a third! I conceived after 1 month trying with both of my boys, this time were on month 5 of trying! I've just turned 30, and feel like time is against me now :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->