TTC baby #4, buddies?

eppgirl

Reaction score
Hi! So a little bit of background, hubby and I have been married 4 years almost 5. I'm 23 he's 25.
We have three handsome little boys, LJ who will be four on October 9th, and William and Connor (MoDi identical twins) who are 2 will be three May 23rd. In the past 6 months I have had two CP and a MMC.
Things have been extremely stressful, after this most recent CP hubby has decided that we can start not trying not preventing our fourth and final baby.

I have no idea where I am cycle was but I am fairly sure we dtd during ovulation and I'm assuming I'm roughly 2-3 dpo.

I am hoping for a girl whenever we do fall pregnant, and we are hoping for a single baby this time!! 😂

I will be testing around the first-second week of September if AF doesn't show. Join me! We can go through it all together.

Hi, we have just started TTC #3. I have 2 sons. (7&6) I met my husband when ds2 was 9 months old and we got married 3 weeks ago so have started to TTC #3.
We are both 35 and keeping our fingers crossed we conceive soon. Both boys are desperate for a baby sister

Heya :) we are trying to conceive #2 and this is our third month trying! I am roughly 3dpo. Will be testing around the 31st of August!!

So impatient to conceive as ds is 4 and don't want too much of an age gap!

Well unfortunately I was confused on my cycle and AF got me two days ago, it was light so I thought maybe implantation, but nope full fledged flo now. :/ Oh well! DH was a little to excited that AF was here so not sure if he even wants to continue TTC fx he does!

Aww no epp sorry af got you :( Hopefully your partner will want to try again next cycle!

Im sorry af got you and your hubby reacted the way he did. Hope he still wants to TTC.

I'm approaching ovulation. I vary between day 11-14.

We just started for baby number 4, had positive opk Friday , bd that day and Saturday and waiting for tonight lol, hope all you ladies are doing well!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->