TTC baby no 2 after 5 years :)

shivangi1210

Reaction score
Hi ladies,

I hope you all are doing good. When I conceived first time I was an active member of this group and this group supported me a lot :)
Now iam here again for all the support and love this group provides ❤️
Now talking about business I have 34 days long cycle and I had sex on the ovulation day as per the ovulation tracker app. But I think I felt the ovulation pain 3 or 4 days before that. So not sure about this cycle. I'm expecting my periods on July 13 and I tested a BFN today morning :(
I'm having a slight discomfort in lower abdomen from last 3 to 4 days, can this be a symptom ?
Should I test again or should I hear myself for the next cycle

Welcome back!
I am also TTC #2 and DS is also 5 years old now :)

I am also TTC #2 and its been a little over 5 years since my son was born. I would definitely test again. Good luck!

Good luck! My youngest just turned 5 a few weeks ago and we are TTC #3.

Good luck :dust:

My son is 4 and I was on the forum whilst trying to conceive and during my pregnancy, its a lovely place to chat to other lovely ladies! :):):)

We are currently not trying but not preventing either so taking a more relaxed approach whilst we buy our first home together, hopefully in the next to months we will be there and settling in then can plan properly for baby number #2, but this will be my OH first child.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->