TTC baby no 2 after 5 years :)

shivangi1210

Reaction score
Hi ladies,

I hope you all are doing good. When I conceived first time I was an active member of this group and this group supported me a lot :)
Now iam here again for all the support and love this group provides ❤️
Now talking about business I have 34 days long cycle and I had sex on the ovulation day as per the ovulation tracker app. But I think I felt the ovulation pain 3 or 4 days before that. So not sure about this cycle. I'm expecting my periods on July 13 and I tested a BFN today morning :(
I'm having a slight discomfort in lower abdomen from last 3 to 4 days, can this be a symptom ?
Should I test again or should I hear myself for the next cycle

Welcome back!
I am also TTC #2 and DS is also 5 years old now :)

I am also TTC #2 and its been a little over 5 years since my son was born. I would definitely test again. Good luck!

Good luck! My youngest just turned 5 a few weeks ago and we are TTC #3.

Good luck :dust:

My son is 4 and I was on the forum whilst trying to conceive and during my pregnancy, its a lovely place to chat to other lovely ladies! :):):)

We are currently not trying but not preventing either so taking a more relaxed approach whilst we buy our first home together, hopefully in the next to months we will be there and settling in then can plan properly for baby number #2, but this will be my OH first child.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->