TTC baby no3 <3 with soy isoflavones 1st cycle :)

cherrished

Reaction score
Hey everyone,

We have been having some health problems and ive been back and fourth to gyne all this year and my consultant has decided that a hysterectomy is the next step if my medication failures this time round (I have bleeding problems where I bleed for 3 weeks stop for 1 like my periods are back to front) which is causing me to be severely anemic and needing blood transfusions. So here is to me hoping and praying that my periods sort them self's out with my iron levels now being loads better. So now I've upped the game we have been not preventing for the past 2 years but my periods have been out of wack :(

My 2nd baby boy was conceived second month on iso flavones so here we are now hoping for a last shot at baby no 3 before the surgery. I'm currently cycle day 2 and started the soy cycle day 1 100mg at 6pm which I will carry on till day 5 I've ordered the ovulation sticks and we are ready to do the magic lol. Fingers crossed soy works again for us. Wishing you all baby dust :) is anyone else trying with soy? Any tips from you lovely ladies :) xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->