TTC Baby Number 1

bling

Reaction score
Hi everyone

Just joined the site and wanted to say hello. Im currently on my 3rd TTC cycle and hoping its going to happen soon.

We have decided not to tell anyone we are trying so I am glad I have found this site and can share it all with you instead xx

welcome!!
everyone is lovely and any questions you have, there is always someone that can answer it for you x

happy trying x

welcome hun were on our 8th cycle now , good luck :) xx

Hi everyone

Just joined the site and wanted to say hello. Im currently on my 3rd TTC cycle and hoping its going to happen soon.

We have decided not to tell anyone we are trying so I am glad I have found this site and can share it all with you instead xx

Hello! I'm currently on my 3rd cycle also and am 11dpo today. Pretty sure af will show up in a couple days, so probably gonna be starting our 4th cycle soon:(

Me too... Grr... I just dont feel pregnant... I think i ovulated cd19 or 20 so i am only 7 or 8 dpo, but i just dont feel it... I have been pregnant once before i didnt have any symptoms until i was like 6 or 7 wks pregnant, but i had an m/c at 13wks...i hate the 2ww

I know, this is only my third 2ww but already I dread it, it drags!!! Don't think we bd enough this month tho so not getting my hopes up at all!!

Welcome bling. My husband and I decided to do the same thing and not tell family until I became prego told the fam then lost it :( (that was last June) So now we are constantly getting "you prego yet" How annoying and frustrating I am hoping we are soon!

Oh no how awful and sorry for your loss, def not going to tell anyone if and when I get pregnant till after 12 week scan. Bet it's soo hard keepin it a secret tho! X

Thanks I was not very far along....Yes we learned the hard way. We couldn't keep the secret we ended up telling close family on father's day... Not this time around we are waiting a good while b4 telling anyone soo good luck you got a lot of pple on here in the same boat :)

Hi all, my dh and I are on our ttc #4 cycle and truly hoping that this is it. We've decided that we aren't telling anyone either. We just think it would be best for the ongoing process of ttc'ing.

Hello ladies! I'm on my 4th cycle ttc! Thought it would happen before now but hoping for a BFP this month!!

Come on ladies! Lets all get a BFP for Xmas :) xxx

Hi all, my dh and I are on our ttc #4 cycle and truly hoping that this is it. We've decided that we aren't telling anyone either. We just think it would be best for the ongoing process of ttc'ing.

Hi there DH & I are currently on cycle 4 also!! Really hoping this is our month but not looking good as didnt get any positive OPK for the second month! If AF arrives Im going to the Doctor as Im worried im not ovulating!

I sincerely hope you get some answers soon! I know that can be so frustrating!

Good idea not to tell family. Everytime I talk to my FIL since Oct it's do you have any news for us yet? Which drived dh crazy (he has a child from a previous relationship that fil didnt go crazy over) and my BIL is trying to guilt dh out of it saying my stepdaughter will feel he moved away to start a "new" family.

ah. family.

Hello ladies! I'm on my 4th cycle ttc! Thought it would happen before now but hoping for a BFP this month!!

Come on ladies! Lets all get a BFP for Xmas :) xxx

I am totally with ya on that one I would love to have a xmas baby!! my hubby would love it too!!

my EDD is 14 Dec.... i am 7DPO TTC for baby #1. have yall tested yet

Havent tested yet......AF due on Tuesday & DH hid the HPTs!! We are moving house tomorrow so the tests are in one of the 100's of boxes & he wont tell me where! He hates me testing early!! Heres hoping Ive found the box by Tuesday!

lol, he is funny. i took a test (dollar tree test) this morn and it was a BFN... BUT i am only 9DPO so I still have hope. I have had cramps from 5DPO (with one really big one on 6DPO) and today my boobs are killing me. I think I will test again on sunday.

good luck ladies....you can do it!!!!

two pink lines, two pink lines, two pink lines

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"