TTC **BBT experts please! :)

corrinenicole

Reaction score
Hello All!! I am new to the site! Hubby and I have been ttc for about 8 months now. Neither of has have any (known) health issues. We thought this would be a lot easier! Lol. With that being said, I have recently been charting my bbt and have NO IDEA what I am looking at. I started charting the first day of my period. I test around 6:00am-6:15am every morning before stepping out of bed. I have attached my chart in this thread. 5dpo I had a HUGE spike in temp. And since then, my temps have been staying over the cover line. Does this mean anything? My cycle is usually 30-31 days. Thank you so much! I look forward to hearing from you guys!:thumbup:

Attachments

• bbt.jpg
    bbt.jpg
    22.2 KB · Views: 14
I'm not sure what you mean about the 5dpo temp spike?
I see that on 1DPO it spiked. But after it seems fairly steady, I don't see a huge spike. Your temp seems to drop a little bit between 4dpo and 5dpo actually.

You probably ovulated either CD 16-17. I'm leaning personally towards CD 17.

(DPO = days past ovulation, CD = cycle day) A spike in temp is usually what indicates that ovulation has occurred, and then the temperature stays high with no big drop (usually) if you've conceived, and if you haven't usually it'll drop back to pre-ovulation level a day or the day of evil aunt flo.

So far you're still above the coverline and from what you're saying you are about 5-6 days from AF. You're about 8DPO right now. Usually, a test wouldn't show until 12DPO. But so far so good! You can also have a dip (sometimes) called an implantation dip, which is when implantation would occur, and next day your temp would rise again.

Here's my chart when I got preggers if it helps to give you a visual:
https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/697cc0

I ovulated CD14, and had a dip at 8DPO (CD22) and then my temp was back up the next day.

Good luck with everything!

Thank you! I had a confirmed O on cycle day 17 with OPKs so, yes you are correct! I appreciate your feedback! It’s all very confusing lol

Don't worry, I didn't know what the heck I was doing my first time temping! It gets easier, and you see more patterns as time goes :) It also helps to have bbt + opk to time that Babydance!

So this morning I had a temp rise!!!! Yesterday was 98.02 today was 98.28! Hope these high temps keep coming! Thats good, right?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->