TTC, BFNs and he lives far away

mari_xx

Reaction score
Hiiii ladies! :happydance: i'm new to this forum.. nice to meet you all!

I wonder if any of you had successful stories about concieving even if you only see your hubby or bf a few times in a year ... i'm pretty sad now

My bf lives in the UK and i was living with him for 3 months.. but had to come back to Brasil for a while. During those 3 months we were BDin' without protection but we were not necessarily trying at first.. but suddenly i found myself very positive about it ... last time was around my fertile time. i though i was pregnant when i came back to brasil, even thought i had implantation bleeding because i had this unusual spotting two weeks ago.. i got my hopes really high but tested 3 times and guess what.. 3 BFNs. and yesterday AF came. i cried for a long long time. now it's like whenever i turn on the tv something about babies or pregnant women is on, i saw lots of pregnant women today at the mall...and things like that. its following me everywhere :nope::cry::cry:

i'm gonna see my BF again on July...is there anything i can do to be more fertile till then? Any successful stories? I need a buddy :hugs::hugs: xxxxxxxx

Hey Hun, I would say eat healthy/ take folic acid in prep for next time you see youre bf and try to chart/opk and make note of cm too so you get to pinpoint the day of ovulation!.... Then you will be ready for July.

Try not to stress Hun because that won't help you're body at all.

Try to just relax and believe it WILL happen ( it helps if you know when you ov!!!)

And remember ...... It only takes one sperm!

You could have sex almost every day of the month and not get pregnant if you miss you ov!.... Find out when yours is in these next few months befor July!

Good luck! Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->