ttc buddies pls =) x

mmlovepink

Reaction score
hiya,

im feeling quite alone whilst im ttc so id just like some buddies to talk to daily on here or something

im 20. me and my oh have been together for three years.

im currently ovulating/just ovulated and have bd'd twice during that time (on the 15 and last night).

both times the sperm fell out even though i tried to keep my legs up =(

my af is due around march 4th and my cycle usually lasts around 28 days!

anyone else in a similar position or looking for somebody to talk to?

id like to share ttc experiences and help each other through this frustrating time!

x

Im here:)

im currently 18, and this is my second cycle im on cd3ish lol the only ones who know im ttc is the ladies on here and my OH. and im on here daily lol :p

oo hiya =)
how are you feeling?
when are you gonna be ovulating?
x

i should be ovulating in about a week and a half. and i got cb-opk this month so hopefully i can catch it.

what about you :)

i just ovulating, so now im going through the 2ww!
im gonna be testing on march 4th, hopefully we get a bfp this time!
i hope you catch your ovulation!
are you using opk?
x

I did last month but this month i got the smiley face opk so hopefully i can fully catch it this month!!! what about you?

Heya mmlovepink :) I'm 19 and TTC #1 with OH of 4 years :) we had a MC last month but we are trying straight away :) I think I should of ovulated on the 15th(unsure as not had AF yet after MC) so were hoping to catch the egg this month! Waiting and hoping not to see AF around the 1st :) How long have you been trying for? Xx

Heya mmlovepink!
I am 19 and TTC#1 with OH of 4 and abit years :)
AF should be due around the 1st (hopefully not)
How long have you been trying for?
Its nice to see people my age TTC aswel :D felt like I was the only one lol xx

Oh crap lol my phone is playing up! Sorry for the double post girlies :) xx

hiya sam,
sorry to hear about your mc, i hope you and oh are coping
yeah its definitely nice to find people our age on here!
ive been ttc since august/sept... so its been a while... starting to loose hope a little bit
how long were you ttc before you got preggers?
x

Hello girlys! I've been TTC for 3 years!
I'm looking for some TTC buddies to.!
Hope your all okay! oxo

hi littlespud,
how are things? are you using anything to help ttc (vitamins, opk etc)
x

It really is! When I first started on this website I felt like I was the only one! Lol
I caught on 3rd cycle last time so wasn't too bad
Don't lose hope mmlovepink! Your time will come :D like you say think positive, be positive, PEE POSITIVE! :D lol
Would love to be TTC buddies with you guys :D xx

i know what you feel about feeling like the only one lol glad i found this thread:)

id love to be ttcbuddies too:):)

hey ladies =)

im trying my best not to loose hope but its so hard.

im hoping for a bfp on March 4. the 2ww is killing me!!

id love to be ttc buddies. it would be great

x

Aww hun don't say that :( tbh I found that the 2WW went slower when I've been using this website lol, when I just worked out the date and waited it out it seemed to go much quicker, however I didn't have the support that I have now I'm using it :D
And maybe if you make yourself believe that its not your month, it will be more of a suprise if you get a positive! :)
When I MC'd, the hospital made me wait a week before they would scan me so I had a week of people telling me that I hadn't lost enought blood to have MC'd, so it got into my head that everythin was fine so it came as even more of a shock when they told me that I'd lost it!
:) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->