TTC buddies who are late but had BFN

shellyt - how many days late are you? I agree that I'm not sure if its good or bad that we are late but BFN's. I'm 3 days late now and still BFN. Not sure when I should see my doctor for blood work??

Not sure when doctors agree to blood work... All still no AF and BFN aren't we?!

No AF today... Keep expecting it but nothing. Feel bloated today.

shellyt - how many days late are you? I agree that I'm not sure if its good or bad that we are late but BFN's. I'm 3 days late now and still BFN. Not sure when I should see my doctor for blood work??

Hi Pinkgeek, well I last had my witch around 28th May 12! xxx shud have it about 12 days ago :-( longer time goes the less chance I feel I could be, someone at work said that if I am not showing positive now that I am not pregnant :-( xxx

Loukachu.. we are in the same boat, my partner even told me he has noticed that I have been complaining of a bad bloated belly for ages and he worried if it carries on xxx

Hi Pinkgeek, well I last had my witch around 28th May 12! xxx shud have it about 12 days ago :-( longer time goes the less chance I feel I could be, someone at work said that if I am not showing positive now that I am not pregnant :-( xxx

Loukachu.. we are in the same boat, my partner even told me he has noticed that I have been complaining of a bad bloated belly for ages and he worried if it carries on xxx

Am going to wait and see for now. But feel bloated and generally bleugh!

Good Morning All:)

Are we still all late with BFN's ? Last night I swear I could see a thickish but VERY faint line on my PG test but my husband wasn't home so I couldn't get another set of eyes to take a look. I posted a photo in the pregnancy gallery to see what people thought but it was so faint it was hard for my camera to see it.

I am still late (4 days now) with no sign except I feel very, very crampy this morning :( . Not sure what to think of that :S

As for a positive story: I was talking to a girlfriend yesterday who has 2 little girls. She just had her most recent baby in June. I asked her about how she found out she was pg etc She said with her most recent baby, home tests never showed positive for her. She was late, always BFN's and then confirmed with a doctor that she was pregnant!! So great to hear those stories!!!

Good Morning All:)

Are we still all late with BFN's ? Last night I swear I could see a thickish but VERY faint line on my PG test but my husband wasn't home so I couldn't get another set of eyes to take a look. I posted a photo in the pregnancy gallery to see what people thought but it was so faint it was hard for my camera to see it.

I am still late (4 days now) with no sign except I feel very, very crampy this morning :( . Not sure what to think of that :S

As for a positive story: I was talking to a girlfriend yesterday who has 2 little girls. She just had her most recent baby in June. I asked her about how she found out she was pg etc She said with her most recent baby, home tests never showed positive for her. She was late, always BFN's and then confirmed with a doctor that she was pregnant!! So great to hear those stories!!!

Hi yes still no AF here haven't tested again. Good to hear those stories keeps us hopeful...

I am still in LIMBO!!! arrrrgggghhhh lol (rant over)

Still no AF... Feeling under the weather but that could be the end of term... Bloated and gassy still! Ugh...

Don't know what to think guys, I have just started bleeding so its probably my AF but it is brown in colour? I dont think it can be implantation because the last time I could have ovulated is second week in June (3 weeks ago) so thats too long away.

I am just worried because my AF has been so late, unusual colour and I have had really bad belly problems last 2 weeks, all bloated and that xxx

Dont know what to think or if it is just normal? xxx

Sorry your still in limbo hun... i am confused x

shellyt - I'm sorry to hear that you are worried :( I too am worried as there was the tiniest, slightest brown spot on the toilet paper this morning so I'm starting to think my AF is on the way :(

My husband was trying to be positive and said "maybe it is implantation bleeding" but I thought that would have had to happen a while ago?

Keep us updated and fingers crossed for you

Don't know what to think guys, I have just started bleeding so its probably my AF but it is brown in colour? I dont think it can be implantation because the last time I could have ovulated is second week in June (3 weeks ago) so thats too long away.

I am just worried because my AF has been so late, unusual colour and I have had really bad belly problems last 2 weeks, all bloated and that xxx

Dont know what to think or if it is just normal? xxx

Sorry your still in limbo hun... i am confused x

Hey lovely, not surprised you are confused. Maybe brown as it is old blood before AF starts proper or maybe not. I have had AF start with brown blood first but I also know people who got BFP having spotting with brown blood xxx

Still no AF. Work is stressful too so not helping. Also got a heart scan next week so much going on :wacko:

Hi ladies I just stumbled across this thread, I hope you don't mind me joining. How is everyone? Today is cd 37 for me and I never have a cycle over 32 days except for my miscarriages. Last cycle was 44 days for me but that was my first cycle after the mc and it took a little while for the hcg to get out of my system. Now that things are back to normal I expected my 32 day cycle again. I had cramping middle of last week and was so sure AF was coming but she hasn't showed yet. I have no pregnancy symptoms what so ever but I've been taking a test every couple days and still BFN. I am very worried right now and my biggest fear is an ectopic pregnancy.

Hi ladies I just stumbled across this thread, I hope you don't mind me joining. How is everyone? Today is cd 37 for me and I never have a cycle over 32 days except for my miscarriages. Last cycle was 44 days for me but that was my first cycle after the mc and it took a little while for the hcg to get out of my system. Now that things are back to normal I expected my 32 day cycle again. I had cramping middle of last week and was so sure AF was coming but she hasn't showed yet. I have no pregnancy symptoms what so ever but I've been taking a test every couple days and still BFN. I am very worried right now and my biggest fear is an ectopic pregnancy.

Hey you are v welcome to join us! Sorry to hear about your losses :hugs: So difficult when AF isn't right isn't it?

No AF still bloated and gassy. Exhausted and a bit low today.

AF came for me yesterday morning. I had never been so happy ever to see her.

AF came with a vengeance this afternoon. Feeling hideous. Slightly relieved that it arrived in a way as was starting to think something was wrong. Am on sofa in pjs with a duvet bleugh!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->