TTC buddies who are late but had BFN

I'm in Limbo-Land, too!

Now 11 days late for AF, and so far have gotten 4 BFNs.

My last 2 BFNs were yesterday and a few hours later there was a *very* faint line to make it a BFP (EPT brand). Not sure if I can trust it since it was way after you are supposed to read the results.

Went for blood test today; should have results by Thursday.

This limbo thing SUCKS! It's a vicious up-down cycle.

Lots of luck to everyone! We are still in the game til AF shows!

Same boat! I'm 8 days late and never late but have Bfn's. sending baby dust for u all for next month xx

Hey all, hope you are all ok? Still feeling rotten but at least my cycle has started!

Hey ladies hope you are doing ok? Last day of work before the Summer tomorrow. Woo hoo x

Update: Blood work negative.

Starting on Provera to induce AF, then Clomid to hopefully start ovulating.

Update for me, I'm on cycle day 12 now and I'm temping for the first time this cycle. I'm just so happy to be temping so I know exactly when I ovulate and how long my LP is so I don't have to stress about thinking I'm late again. What cycle day are you on Loukachu?

Update for me, I'm on cycle day 12 now and I'm temping for the first time this cycle. I'm just so happy to be temping so I know exactly when I ovulate and how long my LP is so I don't have to stress about thinking I'm late again. What cycle day are you on Loukachu?

I am on CD11 now so we are v close. Am temping too so no more stressing about late etc...

Hi all, Its my first time here. its so comforting to read all your stories. I'm 15days late, about 28DPO. got bfn on htp and also bfn from blood test 5days ago. was at the Dr's yesterday and he seems positive that i'm preggie. so he made me an appointment to see him in 2wks but sent me away with multivites and haematemics cos of the dizziness and the weakness. got bad cramping for like 2wkson its way but tot af was on its way. but dat has subsided. i'm hoping i'm really preggie cos i so want a boy. i've got 2 lovely girls and it didnt take this long to get a bfp. I also feel preggie. for some reason i'm not feeling so stressed out about getting a bfp this week. perhaps its cos of what the dr said.
if it helps he also said some women dont get a bfp until much later cos of the low level of hcg. he thinks i might do a scan if second af is a no show.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->