TTC Buddies with Endometriosis?

La_Chiquis

Reaction score
Hi all,

I'd really like to meet some other TTC'ers who suffer from Endo. I was diagnosed around three years ago after a trip to the ER with extreme pain in my lower abdomen (turned out to be a ruptured endometrial cyst) but I've known something wasn't right down there since I can remember. Even as young as 11 I would get debilitating pain in my pelvic area when I did strenuous exercise. Throughout middle school and highschool I would miss an average of 3 days a month due to how terrible my periods were.

As an adult, it's effected my relationships, my work, and now my attempts to conceive. It's really unfortunate that there is so little awareness of a disease that can so severely effect the quality of life of the person who has it. That's exactly the reason I think it would be so great to meet others here who understand the struggles associated with endo and give each other support!

Please share your experiences with me, your struggles, and of course any success stories that can give me hope!

My DH and i have been TTC for 4 years now and I was diagnosed with stage 4 endo last may during a lap surgery. We just did our second round of IUI- which I discovered failed this morning. We really felt like this round was really going to work. So I am struggling a lot today.

Are you all TTC naturally or are you doing assisted conception of some sort?

hi there. I'm trying for baby #1 with endo. was diagnosed in 2010 but had symptoms since 2002. I have had many unsuccessful IUIs with frozen sperm and am now trying with fresh with at home inseminations.
I would like to know if you ladies are on fertility meds and what has worked for you or trying with no meds.
I ask because July is my first cycle adding Dexamethasone and I have so much hope. I just found out 2 weeks ago that my coworkers gf is prego after 2 neg IVFs, 1 neg IUI, the one that worked included injectables and Dexamethasone.
https://www.kofinasperinatal.org/files//dmfile/ImmunologicImplantationFailureBraverman.pdf
worth a try, I'll be the guinea pig this month!

GL!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->