TTC buddies? (:

ToughhGal

Expecting A Miracle
Reaction score
Hello! First, I have been trying 3 or 4 years, on and off, for number one. I must admit, faith is slipping.

Right now, I am CD5 of what typically is a 29-31 day cycles (so pretty regular for now) and the witches face is still around. Boo! :dohh:

If anyone would like to join feel free :flower:

baby dust to us all!!!

Hello! First, I have been trying 3 or 4 years, on and off, for number one. I must admit, faith is slipping.

Right now, I am CD5 of what typically is a 29-31 day cycles (so pretty regular for now) and the witches face is still around. Boo! :dohh:

If anyone would like to join feel free :flower:

baby dust to us all!!!

Hi ToughhGal! May I join you? I am pretty close to you cycle wise. I am currently on CD7 with 28 day cycles. The witch left a couple days ago for me. Hopefully I will not see her again for a long, long time. This will be my 6th month of trying after an ectopic last year. My faith is also slipping, but still hoping for a little blessing! Do you use OPKs?

Of course you can join! I have long AFs so I think today is my last day. My period has been mostly "old" blood. Tmi.

Not recently I havent. I just usually go with my senses and BD a lot and when we feel like it. But I think I might this cycle..

me and OH have decided to try for 2 or 3 more months. If we fail, we will most likely adopt.

Im sorry about your ectopic! I know this is a sensitive subject but did both your tubes "survive"? Also, do you have any fertility issues?

Both of my tubes survived the ectopic as I got 2 shots of methotrexate. I had a loss previous to the ectopic as well -- a mmc the year before. I just recently got all of the fertility tests done and my doctor advised that there were not any issues, so I am looking at unexplained infertility right now. Have you ever had any tests done? My doctor gave me Clomid to try next month, but it makes me nervous. Have you heard anything about Clomid?

TTC has been really tough on me and my DH. I am not sure how long we will continue trying.

The testing for the surge begins on Monday for me, so lots of BDing coming up. Not looking forward to the 2 week wait. It blows!

Well I am super glad both your tubes survived. But extremely sorry for your losses. I have sorta had tests done, if that makes any sense. I think I absolutely have endometriosis.

Me and OH decided to order fertilaid this morning. I have pretty regular cycles (every now and then ill skip a month) so im worried about that messing with it. But im willing to give it a shot. Have you ever heard of this or thought about it? Im pretty sure it wont work for me, knowing my luck. Lol

and I understand your thoughts about TTC. Thats is why me and OH have decided that after fertilaid, with no success of course, we will be pursuing adoption.

No I have never heard of fertilaid. What is it? Is it a supplement?

I am really regular as well and I am really nervous about taking anything too. My doctor gave me Clomid to try, but I am really hoping that I will get lucky and not have to start taking it next month. I'm pretty sure I will probably have to decided whether to take it next month. :)

Tomorrow I start testing for the surge! Woo hoo!

Yes it is a supplement. There are also other supplements to take. All kinds for him and her. We ordered the Fertilaid value pack (men and women), 3 months worth. I will also be adding cold pressed flax seed oil that a lovely lady on here informed me about :) it has many benefits besides ttc.

Oh! I dunno much about this but there is a website called concieveeasy.com they are giving away two months supply away for free and you get to choose a free gift of 20 preg tests, 20 O tests, or half and half. Thought you might be interested in that.

I kind of despise testing for the surge, so stressful! Lol but keep me informed how everything works out

I ladies can I join you. I am TTC #3. I have a long story. I am a mom of 2 beautiful little girls. I had 4 losses before them and then after a horrible pregnancy and delivery with dd#2 I decided to have my tubes tied. I started regretting that about 6 mo later. As the years went I got more and more used to the idea of just my 2 girls. And then over the summer I got used to the idea of just us and really liking the idea that they were getting older and we wouldnt be so tied down since they werent so little anymore. My oldest learned how to swim and my youngest was becoming more and more independent. Then in Aug I found out I was pregnant. It ended in mc a week after I found out. I had an HSG test done in Nov and found out in Dec that there is no evidence that I had the tubal ligation. So since then I have been more actively TTC. After my mc in Aug it made me realize I can have more babies and it is possible. Now I want a baby more than anything. I am on folic acid, b6, temping, checking cm, checking cp, and using opk. Really hoping this is my month to bd and have it happen. It would be a wonderful birthday present next month to get a BFP on my birthday when AF is due.

Hey there! Of course you can join. In my opinion, your situation happened for a reason. I believe you are meant to have another baby or babies, who knows! :) I am happy you can join us.

I am only trying Fertilaid and flaxseed oil this cycle. I thought about opks but too much hassle for me lol. We will see! I have also considered adoption as well as kind of our "plan c"

Hi do you ladies mind if I join? I am 5dpo and on month 1 of fertilaid! just need a thread to join!

Sure ashntony! Everyone is free to join. How long are your cycles and do you have a planned date to test? :)

hoping that all my signals are a good sign....EWCM, CP is higher soft and feels open, a very very faint line on opk today.

You should get to BD a lot these next couple days then!

I have my fingers crossed for you! I cant wait to hear your results after this dreaded tww.

Here is my OPK from today
https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/my-pregnancy-test222579

In my opinion, you are getting close :) shouldnt be but just a few more day. I should be getting close as well. I usually leak into my undies then get ewcm. I have started leaking, tmi!!

In my opinion, you are getting close :) shouldnt be but just a few more day. I should be getting close as well. I usually leak into my undies then get ewcm. I have started leaking, tmi!!

I understand what you are saying. I had that the other day too.

Welcome bridget and ashntony!!!

ToughhGal - I will have to check out the fertilaid. I was also going to go pick up some cold pressed flaxseed oil that I heard about from a great gal on here. Will probably pick some up for next month. Thank you for the link to the site for the giveaway. This baby making business is expensive, so much appreciated! Are you still testing for your surge this month?

bridget - It is definitely meant to be to have a 3rd! :) I hope the BDing is going well! How long are your cycles typically?

ashntony - I think you are in the dreaded 2ww. I hope all is going well. Almost there! Do you test or do you wait to see if AF shows usually?

I forgot to give an update on me! I started testing for my surge yesterday. No smiley yet. Hopefully in the next couple of days. Have been BDing every other day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->