TTC buddies? (:

here is my opk today
https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/my-pregnancy-test222841

I typically test at 9 dpo but this month Is our first month back after a 6 month break. My cycles typically go from 60-80 days. but I am taking Fertilaid for Women, OvaBoost, and FertilCm and my dh is taking Fertilaid for Men, CountBoost, and MotilityBOOST. We have no known issues. However when I was in high School i had 30 day cycles. but i am now 280 lbs. with clear tubes. my doc believes that my cycle issues are due to my weight. and i have tried to lose weight but with no smoking and me being constantly depressed from not getting prego i maintain the same weight. sigh.... but fertilaid has brought my cycles down to 49 days after month 1

hey ladies I seen that you guys have had tubal pregnancies in the past and thought that we could be cycle buddies. I had my tubal pregnancy in august where I too had to have the methotrexate injection. it took from August to November to get my levels to finally reach zero.. In December I was started on clomid 50mg to take days 3-7 U/S in December showed that it was helping my follicles develop but a BFN!!! this month we stayed on the clomid 50mg and now in the tww!!!

Babydust to all!!!

bridget - Looking good. I hope you getting your BDing on!

ashntony - That is awesome that the Fertilaid has shortened your cycle that much in 1 month! I know how you feel with the weight stuff. I have been so down that I put on 15 lbs since my ectopic last June. :( Almost done with the 2ww! How are you feeling?

kaylah - Welcome! Would love to be cycle buddies. I had an ectopic last June and also got 2 methotrexate injections. My numbers were back down to zero in July and we are in cycle #6 of ttc. The doctor has given me Clomid to start taking next month. Did you have any side effects from it?

ToughhGal - I hope all is well! How are you doing?

AFM, I got a positive on my OPK yesterday, so it is go time!

Baileylove I am doing pretty good. Just ready for my AF to get here so I can really get started next month! I have been having sore nipples for almost 2 weeks now. they hurt when anything brushes them. my boobs are a little sore but nothing much. i have been having the issue since the 11th. and ovued on the 13th-15th which would put me at 8-10 dpo.

this is last nights OPK. We dtd yesterday morning about 3-4 in the morning. When I got home last night DH wasnt feeling well and passed out quickly. Im hoping tonight he is feeling better or that what we did is enough.
https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/my-pregnancy-test223636

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->