TTC - Buddy chat.

sorry, took me ages to find it, sometimes have some blonde moments lol.
did u say in ur post that u've been trying for 4 yrs?

We've been waiting to try for a few years, but DH was unfairly dismissed from his job a few years back which meant him starting from the bottom - severly impacted on our income. He's been ready for like 5 years, which is all well and good but try telling my body to get ready. Only had implant out 3 weeks 1 day and already O'd nearly 2 weeks ago. Had mild / moderate right hand side cramping / pinching yesterday and today right side been a bit twitchy, but trying not to read too much. How long you been TTC?

only 6 mths but it's been 6 mths of stress and disappointment. I no wot it's like trying not to read 2 much in2 things, I've had cramps since I O'd around 22nd then they got severe and had thigh, hip and back ache for a few days, then on Sat my BBs began to really hurt and felt like they were going 2 burst. but since yesterday I've been feeling AF cramps and think I'm waiting for her arrival more than anything. my cycle has been all over the place being 26, 28 or 31 days so at times the 2ww wait turns into almost a 3ww which is very stressfull. DH has a girl from a prev relationship and sometimes I'm very jealous of her especially since she was a 'surprise' but I no how terrible that is but I just can't help it but it's getting better.

you can't take away or reduce the feelings you have - it sucks! Sorry to hear AF may be on her way, I'm wishing that after the cramps yesterday (although none really today except dull ache in right hand side) AF may show, but it's the waiting either way! Would have rather not had any cramps and just waited!! DH is supportive but doesn't really get the whole symptoms / cycle thing. Don't suppose he's ever had to deal with it lol. Both my sisters and my mum got BFP on their first attempts, so it's really hard to remain realistic. I was on depo for so long and the implant too, I convinced myself so much it would take months to even O but that happened pretty much 12 days after removal.

Who'd have believed that TTC can be so difficult and that eggs expire after 12-24 hours when there are so many women in the world who talk about 'suprises'!!

you can't take away or reduce the feelings you have - it sucks! Sorry to hear AF may be on her way, I'm wishing that after the cramps yesterday (although none really today except dull ache in right hand side) AF may show, but it's the waiting either way! Would have rather not had any cramps and just waited!! DH is supportive but doesn't really get the whole symptoms / cycle thing. Don't suppose he's ever had to deal with it lol. Both my sisters and my mum got BFP on their first attempts, so it's really hard to remain realistic. I was on depo for so long and the implant too, I convinced myself so much it would take months to even O but that happened pretty much 12 days after removal.

Who'd have believed that TTC can be so difficult and that eggs expire after 12-24 hours when there are so many women in the world who talk about 'suprises'!!

exactly, never been sooo jealous in my life and everyone around me seems to be getting preggers except me. I was on depro 4 a yr as I took ill after my father died and couldn't risk it and I hate the fact that I spent so many years trying to avoid something that I now really want. biology's a bitch lol

exactly, never been sooo jealous in my life and everyone around me seems to be getting preggers except me. I was on depro 4 a yr as I took ill after my father died and couldn't risk it and I hate the fact that I spent so many years trying to avoid something that I now really want. biology's a bitch lol

My sentiments exactly. How many women go 'whoops I didn't know the pill was affected by anti-biotics!' Makes me :growlmad: because it's not like we're not taught how to prevent it!! Mother Nature is cruel.

I will acknowledge that I have only been TTC for 3 weeks and it is my first cycle, so please don't be offended if I appear to be way more frustrated and impatient. I'm a child protection social worker (don't hate me!! lol) and I see the worse treatment of children everday so it frustrates me that there are people in the world who want to love and care for children so much, and can't or have trouble TTC and then there are other people (like the ones I work with) who have children removed because they can't/wont do it properly and then fall pregnant almost instantaniously!!

sorry I didn't get to chat last nite. I'm defo out this month, AF came and for the 3rd month in a row, I found out about a friend or family member being pregnant on the day AF came. it feels like someone hates me right now. think I'm gonna go 2 the Dr next week to have a chat about it as the cramps i get from O date just can't be normal. I don't think it matters how long u've been TTC, it's an emotional and stressful time. x

Sorry to hear about AF arriving. And doubly sorry to hear about someone else being PG. I know the feeling, where ever I am at the moment, PG women appear to be everywhere. Starting to really consider and prepare myself that this won't be my month. That is assuming that AF arrives 14 days after O (really can't remember what my cycle was before 10 years of contraception) that would be this sunday and could therefore either arrive today (no sign yet) or up to Tuesday. I kow I never had any signs of PMS before so it's either way just wait and see.

Seeing the doctor sounds like a good idea - at a minimum - they might be able to reduce your worries about the cramping.

When i spoke with DH about not being PG, he came up with the most silly response to try to cheer me up, I hope it cheers you up too (only if it shows what a numpy my other half is...) he said "at least we can have sex for a week or two just for fun!!! FYI - don't marry a Scotsman!!

:bfn:Ok, i know I already posted but I have found myself wanting to vent out some thoughts. DH is at work and at home alone. As said earlier, getting myself ready to rule this month out. This should have been 12dpo as last Sunday was my last day of ewcm. Still very wet with cwcm and watery cm and still wishing i didn't have the cramping on tuesday which convinced me that it could have been implantation (would have been 9 dpo) I've read so much about women who have waited so long for ovulation after having the implanon removed and what with three days of ewcm accompanied by right side cramping, i convinced myself that I had ovulated. Now questioning I didn't O and all wishing and waiting for nothing. I sit here reading everyone's stories and they are all different and all varying that I've come to the conclusion that mother nature is indeed cruel. :growlmad: Becuase everyone is different, there is no common thread to consider when contemplating your own story and experiences. GGGGRRRRRR x x

:bfn:Ok, i know I already posted but I have found myself wanting to vent out some thoughts. DH is at work and at home alone. As said earlier, getting myself ready to rule this month out. This should have been 12dpo as last Sunday was my last day of ewcm. Still very wet with cwcm and watery cm and still wishing i didn't have the cramping on tuesday which convinced me that it could have been implantation (would have been 9 dpo) I've read so much about women who have waited so long for ovulation after having the implanon removed and what with three days of ewcm accompanied by right side cramping, i convinced myself that I had ovulated. Now questioning I didn't O and all wishing and waiting for nothing. I sit here reading everyone's stories and they are all different and all varying that I've come to the conclusion that mother nature is indeed cruel. :growlmad: Becuase everyone is different, there is no common thread to consider when contemplating your own story and experiences. GGGGRRRRRR x x

here's the place 2 vent, u made me laugh with ur DH take on the situation. I started using OPK's to make sure I knew when I O'd which has really helped. spent a fortune on them then noticed in the local chemist that they are selling 5 for £1.99 :dohh:

Glad to hear you liked my DH's take on the situation. He's being really supportive over this!!

That's so cheap!! I bought some tests from Boots when I had the implant out but agreed with DH that I wouldn't use them until I had 1-2 cycles so I already had some idea of when to start testing in a cycle, I bought the clear blue ones so they were pretty expensive!!

What people don't tell you about TTC or about testing is the price!! lol plus the recommended vitamins etc!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->