TTC Buddy needed

Hazel28

Reaction score
Hi,

I have a son who is just 2, been trying TTC since December had a MC in Jan. I am 30 and just feeling a bit low and need a buddie to keep me sane :wacko:

I am having that moment where all my freinds are falling pregnat and that hurts more. I thought it would just happen for us. (well it did but we lost it)
I feel in Limbo.

Hazel

Hi Hazel! I'm also 30 and TTC #1 for 9 months. Currently in the 2ww after my first IUI and also need help staying sane. In the same boat as you where everyone seems to be getting their BFP but me. :( hoping to have some luck soon!

Just having a low day. Husband don't understand and feel I have noone to talk to. :-(

I know exactly how you feel. I think my husband tries to act nonchalant to make me feel better, but sometimes it has the opposite affect. I had a bit of a meltdown over the weekend, but trying to remind myself that TTC is out of my control. The not knowing WHEN it's going to happen is the hardest part for me... Will it be another month? Two? A year? What part is getting you down? Vent away. I'm all ears!

Just can't take hearing about other peoples babies right now. And if one more person Saids to me it will happen in time I will scream!
I feel like I am losing the plot today all I can think off. Xx

Yup it's frustrating for sure, but at least you know that you CAN get pregnant. I'm not so lucky and have been trying for nearly a year. It drives me crazy when I hear about or see people on Facebook or whatever or tried for a month or two and got their bfp. It's tough to be patient for something you want so bad!

How is your husband about it all? And have you seen a doc??xx

Yes, we have been seeing a fertility doctor for the past month. He discovered that I have a thyroid problem which could have been causing us not to conceive and another test showed my CM was blocking husband's sperm from being where it needs to be. So we did an IUI (artificial insemination) about 10 days ago and I'll go back for a pregnancy test on saturday. This is a very difficult 2ww.
Husband has been supportive but I don't think he gets what it's like to be completely disappointed by a BFN. He kind of shrugs and says it will happen when it happens we have lots of time. I think that's him trying to play it cool though.

You poor thing!!! I will keep everything crossed for sat!! Please let me know how it goes. It breaks my heart to see a bfn test xxx

Hi Hazel :wave:

Yeah, this can be very frustrating. I know a handful of people personally that are giving birth this year. Very happy for them but at the same time.. it's depressing.

Hubby and I TTC for #1 (This is cycle #7).

The ladies in this forum are very supportive :) I find myself coming to this forum first thing in the morning when I wake up... just to read... or simply writing to vent

:hugs:try to stay positive

Thanks lxb. Really trying to think may will be my month!!
Keeping busy I feel is the key. And wine :)

haha... yes. keep busy! :)

fingers crossed for you and hope it's your month! :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"