TTC buddy wanted! :)

MissBabyFace

Angel baby 04/12/2010
Reaction score
Hi all, I've decided that I finally want a TTC buddy. I'm quite picky though lol! I'd like someone of any age it really doesn't bother me, although I am young I don't mind budding up with older women :)

All I want is for the buddy to have gone through similar situations for example a miscarriage it may sound weird but I think I'd have more of a connection with that person because I often get low, it would be nice talking to someone who's trying to conceive but has also suffered a loss and I'd also like to be a shoulder to lean on also.

BACKGROUND INFORMATION.

My name is Sara and I'm from South Wales. Me and my partner Tony have been together for 2 and a half years and we've lived together for almost a year now. He has a son from a previous relationship but we don't see him as his mum is a *****! I miscarried last year at around 11 weeks and my "due date" is 20th of July so as you can all imagine I'm currently in my low down mood counting down the weeks to when my baby would be here, I'm hoping for a BFP before that date as it would kinda up-peak me on the date like my angel baby is sending me a gift to move on with my life and love a child like I'd love two :)

x

Hello miss baby face, how are you? I can really relate to your story. I'm am 27 and live in Lincolnshire. I have pcos and was given clomid to take to help me fall pregnant, this was on my 2nd cycle but miscarried at 7 weeks, hubby and i were completely gutted to say the least. I would have not long given birth and i have found the last 2 months very hard thinking of what should have been for us.
It also hasn't helped as 6 of my friends are pregnant and all due the beginning of of November. Don't get me wrong i'm happy for them but its very hard for me to hear and see it all.

I then went back on clomid for another 4 mths but it didn't work. Now the doctors have given me tamoxifen to take in which i started today. I'm on cd 2. Where are you in your cycle?
Sending you loads of baby dust and remember goods things come to those that wait (we are the special ones) x

Aw I'm sorry chan1983. At the moment I'm on a downer but mostly because I just watched a sad film and sobbed my heart out lol! How are you hun?

I'm the same these last few weeks (which would work out 2 months before giving birth) have been the worse feels like I've passed a hurdle and now I'm getting dragged back!

I know what you mean about friends, my friend got pregnant 2 weeks before me and is due on 4th of July so it's not only depressing that I won't have a baby in my arms come 20th of July but seeing my friend walking around with her baby son will be hard, at the moment I feel angry and bitter I guess but not towards her just everything in general. How are you coping with seeing your friends PG?

I know nothing about clomid or PCOS sorry :( I'm currently on CD26 of either a 28 dcay cycle or 33 day cycle. Thanks hun, I hope this is both our months :D xx

hey there girls...I am currently ttc..my hubby and I lost identicals at 23 weeks in 99...we had a healthy little man after that and my hubby got a vasectomy..9 and half years later he had a reversal so thats where we are at...praying that we will be blessed with a baby

nicoley I hope you and OH conceive soon, GL hun xx

Morning miss baby face, I'm ok, slowly getting there and they are right when they say time is a healer. Thats how i felt very angry and bitter and its very hard to turn it around so that you can try to be positive, but you really need to find a way of doing it. One thing you could do is find a special place - somewhere nice or that means something to you and take a balloon there and then say how you feel or write down how you feel and when your ready let the balloon go. Silly i know but it might help and its a way of saying goodbye.
Your'll never forget what could have been but things will get better and when your bundle of joy does arrive when the time is right it will make it all the more special.
Well 3 of them i haven't been seeing as i've been staying away but the other 3 i work with so see them every day and its hard as people keep going up to them touching their bump and theres loads of baby talk at work - i tend to switch off so that i don't get upset.
Things do get easier but you need to find a way of saying your goodbye so that you can move on to the future hun. Hope this doesnt sound to stupid.
Hoefully this will be both of our months xx

Hi nicoley,

Sorry to hear your about your story. That must have been so hard especially that far along. Hopefully now you will have the chance to have another one. Fingers crossed for you xx

Morning miss baby face, I'm ok, slowly getting there and they are right when they say time is a healer. Thats how i felt very angry and bitter and its very hard to turn it around so that you can try to be positive, but you really need to find a way of doing it. One thing you could do is find a special place - somewhere nice or that means something to you and take a balloon there and then say how you feel or write down how you feel and when your ready let the balloon go. Silly i know but it might help and its a way of saying goodbye.
Your'll never forget what could have been but things will get better and when your bundle of joy does arrive when the time is right it will make it all the more special.
Well 3 of them i haven't been seeing as i've been staying away but the other 3 i work with so see them every day and its hard as people keep going up to them touching their bump and theres loads of baby talk at work - i tend to switch off so that i don't get upset.
Things do get easier but you need to find a way of saying your goodbye so that you can move on to the future hun. Hope this doesnt sound to stupid.
Hoefully this will be both of our months xx

The balloon idea was not silly and it is a great idea, I just need to find something or somewhere where I can do something, something where it's not forgotten but it's finally put to rest so I can move on.

True, I can't wait to have a baby I'm going to be the best mother I can possibly be :)

Do you have any children?

Aw I'm sorry you have to see that, yeah I remember the day I went for a scan to confirm the baby had died, my mate came up to my and placed her hand on my stomach and said "oooh hows baby bump" to which I replied "gone, I had a miscarriage just come back from the hospital which confirmed it" could've cried right on the spot.

How long has it been since you miscarried hun? x

I miscarried in September last year around my husbands 30th birthday so he didnt have a good time and had to cancel a party we had planned as we couldnt face anybody.
I know what you mean about being the best possible mum, i want a baby so much and everyone says they think i'll be a good mum so i just hope that i am when the time comes.
I don't have any children, do you?
So how did you partner take it when you miscarried? My hubby was completely gutted, we never expected anything to go wrong and seeing the scan pics is the best feeling ever and made it so much more real for him.
Just keeping my fingers crossed for this month although i should think it won't happen for the 1st mth on these tablets if they work.
Have you been trying again? Where abouts in South Wales do you live? I used to live in Barry about 13 years ago x

Aw I'm sorry :(

Nope I have no children although my partner has a son from a previous relationship but we never see him.

To be honest he was just kind of numb... he was getting slowly used to me being pregnant and then a few weeks later after finding out I miscarry, he was really ill at the time too, he couldnt even get out of bed so I had no support what so ever and it put a huge strain on the relationship. Luckily we got ourselves sorted and started trying again.

Yeah this is the first month of not full blown trying as in no stress trying but I doubt I'll conceive this month :(

I live in the Rhondda Valleys, have all of my life which is about 45 mins from Barry lol! Where do you live now? xx

Oh god thats not good that you can't see him. Things must have been very hard for you if you was on your own while going through all of that. I found it hard enough as it was and i had my husband and my mum for support. I'm really sorry to hear that. We was really lucky as it brought us closer together but could have so gone the other way as its such a stressful and upsetting time. At least your both ok now which is good. I think its best sometime to have a break and you never know it could have worked for you.
They always say once you've fallen once it should be quicker the 2nd time round although thats not been in my case.
I now live in Sleaford in Lincolnshire its really nice here and close to nottingham, sheffield.
So why are yo feeling crappy? I've spend most of the day laid on the bed as had really bad period pains today x

Yeah like I said it put a huge strain on everything, even though my mum has had around 11 miscarriages she's turned herself to stone and when I tried talking to her about it her attitude was kinda like don't dwell on it, get over it etc and I said to her, go back and remember what it's like the first time you miscarried a child to which she understood but still no support from there so I'm pretty much alone.

Hopefully it's worked I'm due for AF between today and the 11th. Checked CP and it's high and soft so I'm guessing my body is getting ready for period sadly :(

True, we started to try to conceive about August last year by October I was 4 weeks pregnant this time it's taking so long no matter how many times we BD or time it right for O-day nothing is working atm :(

How come you moved away from Barry then?

I'm just feeling crappy because my due date is coming and being pregnant seems so far away and I just feel guilty about the amount of moaning I did when I was pregnant, like oh my backs killing, my stomach is having twinges, oh the babys turning me off my food just petty things I said and I've promised myself next time I do conceive I'll not moan once no matter how much pain I'm in. Although I'm fine today :) When is AF due for you? xxx

Oh i'm sorry to hear that. Just when you need support the most and didn't get it. Well you can have plenty of support now with everyone on here.
Hope you feeling better soon and until you af comes there is still a chance so wait and see what happens. I'm on cd 4 so i have ages yet and with the new tablets i'm on there making me feel sick today.
I moved away from Barry as my dad came out of the forces and it was cheaper to buy properties here.
Have ou tried Soy? Its meant to be a natural clomid - it may help some said you can buy it from tesco's but not sure. If you google it then it will give you more information on it.
Try to keep smiling hun and stay positive x

Ahh I think I'm definitely out, wiped about 10 mins and the CM is kind of like a very light light light brown colour which is a sign of AF and also had the tiniest spot of red blood too :( which means I only have next cycle to get PG before due date, damn :'(

No I havent tried Soy, I will definitely google it though, I was going to use OPK's after last month but I was 6 days late and was sure I was PG so didnt order them ):

You stay positive too, I know your in the early days of your cycle but stay positive :) xx

oh i'm sorry to hear that Sara. There's still this month so try soy it could help to make ya dreams come too. If you do start ya af then we'll only be about 4 days apart. You never know we could both be lucky this month. Remember to still stay positive hun x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->