TTC Buddy WANTED!

Queen Bee.

TTC #1 <3
Reaction score
Hi, I'm Miranda... Im married 2 years this November, We are trying for our first and would love someone to talk to who is going through all this crazyness too!:thumbup:

Hi,Ana! so glad you replied.
How long have you been trying?

It is my second wedding anniversary in November to and we are also ttc number 1 this is our first proper cycle its all so exciting!

This is our first time properly trying!
SO excited, and nervous! agh! lol

Miranda, DH and I have been NTNP since May 2011. DH seems in the NTNP mood yet otherwise I thought we would be officially TTC this cycle but couldn't. We didn't BD much - how long have you been trying hun?

Hi, FamilyD. How are you?

We have been NTNP for a year, but my cycles were very irregular. thankfully they have gone back to normal for the most part.. so we are trying properly now! Im so excited. I should O the 26th so preparing for it all lol

You should get down to BDing sarting tonight. I see your ticker says you are entering your fertile period - it's better to have :sex: everyother day starting today leading to Ov. :dust:

ticker is off by two days I think.
When should you start?
and how many times should you bd?

and fixed the ticker.

One must start BDing 1 week prior Ov - every other day till Ov and a day after they Ov to cover their fertile window.

According to your ticker you are not fertile today - so I guess get down to BD starting tomorrow or day after tomorrow leading till the day you Ov. Try DTD once in 24 hours - so that the sperms get some rest and time to rebuilt for when you BD the next time.

Thanks!
All this is so confusing to me, and I finally got the hubby on board with TTC instead of NTNP, so we are both a lil nervous about this.

Don't be nervous - TTC process is frustrating at times but worth it!

Wishing you all the luck! :dust:

Hi! My hubby and I have been married 2 years in September and have been TTC #1 since June. I'm in a 2WW right now but i'm pretty sure AF is right around the corner....so it looks like we are still trying.

I just woke up as well :p was up all night so had to get me some sleep lolz

aww im sorry! ::hug::
I haven't been to bed yet =/
have to go buy a new gas card cause hubby lost the other one. lolz
Typical male always losing things.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member