TTC Buddy WANTED!

Aww haha.

I can't sleep since yesterday. I've gone bonkers already.

Good night to you! :hugs:

How are you ladies today?
I'm getting ready to start bding but trying to decide if I should every other day or every day!! so stresful lol
Blonde so sorry hun, next month is yours!

Fragile, How is your 2ww coming along?

So far so good, I am bothering with the symptom spotting plus I am as bad at it as at soccer. :haha: I am not even sure what DPO I am today, maybe 7DPO or 6DPO and maybe 5DPO so just waiting for a missed period. :haha:

I would advise you to BD everyday. :dust:

Good Morning Ladies,

I'm in the TWW. And it is driving me nuts. But i think i might be out this month because I got sick yesterday and I am going to the doctor today. The flu has gotten me down.

You never know mommy!
Just gotta stay hopeful!
gonna start BDing tonight til the 27th i think, just to make sure!

I heard to BD everyday if you have no reason to believe your guy has low sperm count. So thats what we are doing for now!! Hopefully September is my month....

im pretty good, cept getting a cold which completely sucks.
How are you?

Hope you feel better hun.

I'm good - wasn't much around today.

I wont be on much today, busy day ahead.... going to do a lil shopping then off to see hubbys great grandmother. glad to get out of the house for a while.
What are you ladies up to today?

I'm too tired, want to sleep. I'll check in back in the morning. :hugs:

tired, trying to decide what to do this weekend. We were supposed to head to Wilmington, NC (i'm near Raleigh) for our friends (they moved to New Orleans right after our wedding) babys baptism on Sunday. We were going to make it a long weekend. Now the hurricane is headed right for our coast. :(
So mad, havent seen them since last May and i REALLY wanted to meet and hold their sweet little 6 month old baby

Oh be safe blond! is the hurrican coming anywhere near you?
Im pretty good girls woke up in a really good mood, just playing on facebook as usual :)

Hello, sorry I haven't been around much. I am trying to keep myself busy with my games. I always enjoy playing games on my xbox as well as PC - makes me forget everything.

How are you all?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->