TTC Buddy

BGulley

Mother of One
Reaction score
I would like to have a TCC buddy. I currently don't have any friends trying. Weekly talk buddy wanted. Preferably in my age group!! mid to late 20's :flower:

I would like to have a TCC buddy. I currently don't have any friends trying. Weekly talk buddy wanted. Preferably in my age group!! mid to late 20's :flower:

hello i am amanda and i am 26 TTC for almost a yera now. Have taken my first round of Clomid bc i have some fertility issues and i am waiting to test FRIDAY (well i have taken a few early one lol)
I will be your TTC buddy!:happydance:
BABY DUST

My name is Billie. I am 25. We have been trying for nine months. I am 13 days away from testing. This month we tried Pre~seed and Soft Cups.

:kiss:well i hope you get a BFP!!! my nerves are shot... i have tested b4 the doc said and i have gotten faint line and no line... im sooo confused . this is my first so i really dont know what to be looking for (like signs that im preg):wacko:

I know how you feel. Every month when I get my AF I always feel bad. There have even been times I used a blue dye test and got a false positive, told my family, and I wasn't prego. I am not sure of the symptoms either, I didn't know I was prego with my first until I was 9 weeks so I wasn't paying attention to the early pregnancy symptoms. I read som things online and it seems like I get all the symptoms before my AF. What color test are you using? Blue or Pink?

I know how you feel. Every month when I get my AF I always feel bad. There have even been times I used a blue dye test and got a false positive, told my family, and I wasn't prego. I am not sure of the symptoms either, I didn't know I was prego with my first until I was 9 weeks so I wasn't paying attention to the early pregnancy symptoms. I read som things online and it seems like I get all the symptoms before my AF. What color test are you using? Blue or Pink?

yeah i am reading all the signs too and im like well i have those but most of them come b4 AF anyway lol grrr...
well i was using just the Dollar Store brand bc i didnt have faith that i would be and so the cheaper the better i thought... and i had never saw any line at all on them b4 until this weekend BUT i bought a clearBlue test that the tip turns pink when its working... and i thought i saw the crossed line but i coudlnt tell for sure i didnt know if i was just imagining it or not.. so i took another cheap one this morning and nothing.... :growlmad:

The tip looks pink?? I have never heard of that. Have you tried a digital?

The tip looks pink?? I have never heard of that. Have you tried a digital?

i thought this was:dohh:... who knows... its like when you pee on it the tip will turn pink...
lol i am still learning about these things. i am suppose to wait until friday to test per DOC but its like i want to every morning when i get up :blush:.
what brand is the digital ones?

I found the one you mentioned online, it works with blue dye to make the lines. Make sure the lines are only pink or red.

Also Clearblue. sometimes CVS or Walgreens will have there own brand.

I found the one you mentioned online, it works with blue dye to make the lines. Make sure the lines are only pink or red.

that confused me,...? make sure to get the ones that have pink lines or red? and if so why?:shrug:

I'm ok. I like the pic. The blue are notorious for false positives. I got 2.

Google it. You will see pics of the false positives blue lines can give.

I am. I have a bit of a headache. Not sure why, but I am hoping it subsides soon. How are you?

Im sleepy lol and the weather is rainy makes it worse....
I refraimed from testing this morning .... i am goin to get a DIGITAL test now that my ditzy moment left i totaly had a ding dong moment about the digital tests,,,, i looked them up and i knew what they were just forgot about them... Ive been like that a lot this week and last week just dingy about stuff lol

I am wanting a TTC buddy too! I am 31 and have two other children by my ex.. Been trying for close to a year with my fiance... Just started Clomid last month and got my period today and its been a depressing day for me! How long have you been trying?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->