ttc buddy

jessica2032

Reaction score
hello I could realy use a TTc buddy it just seems like this is taking forever i think im beging to go nuts...ai thank god everyday for the three children i do have im going into depress mode ontop of not conceiveing my sister inlaw lives with us and she is 8 weeks pregnant with number three so its hard on me....I have been feeling pregnant but my temp droped this mourning so idk....Please if anyone could help that be great thanks...Jessica

Hello Jessica2032,
I don't have any children, we are TTC #1! Its been quiet a journey thus far.
I definitely thought it would've happened by now. It gives me hope reading other ladies stories, but its also very discouraging seeing so many getting that BFP while im getting a BFN! But im trying super hard to stay positive this month. I got a positive OPK on Thursday so im just in that TWW limbo trying to stay sane.
Best of luck to you!
Merry Christmas too!
:dust:

I am TTC #1 as well!!!! Hoping it happens soon, but trying not to stress!

Hello There! I was checking some previous threads to see how others ladies have been doing, and checking on BFPs and such.
Today is 9 dpo and my 4th cycle of Clomid. I am anxious to start POAS, but I am trying to hold out as long as I can. AF is due Sat/Sun March 3rd or 4th, I sure would love to see a BFP before then!!!!!!!!

How are you ladies doing? Any news?:flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->