TTC, but Could I Already Be Pregnant???

NewlyWed62

Reaction score
My husband and I are newlyweds TTC. We never used protection in the past, but it never happened for us. We deceide approximately a month ago, we were going to start TTC. My last period was 6/11-6/14, it was a regular period for me. I don't know when I ovulate because my periods go through time of regularity and irregularity, so, we have been having sex just about everyday. I started eating, drinking, and exercizing better. I've also been doing to tips and tricks to TTC quicker... Afterward, on back with hips raised doing bicycles and other leg motions for about half an hour kind of thing.
While I know most of the symptoms, I never expected what I think is a symptom last night. I got a severe leg cramp in my right calf that last approximately 15 minutes. I went to raise my hip and put my legs up and it hit. It would pass and return with vegenance if I moved. It was so bad I cried the moment it struck. I couldn't help it. I'm not a crying but the pain was so fast and jarring I couldn't stop it.
Other symptoms I've had are back pain, calf pain, mild cramps, pee just about every hour like a race horse, my boobs have gotten bigger - almost a full cupsize. I haven't gained any weight so I know that wasn't why. Also, I've noticed thick white discharge in panties and it's not from intercourse.
Let me know what you think.

Sounds good so far! When do you think you would normally be due on? i think you should test :)

I run on a appromiately 37 day cycle. So, the second or third week of July? I looked on a period tracker and it said I was fertile last night... when I got the extreme cramp in my leg after we had intercourse, but other trackers have suggested July 5-9 as my fertile days. Close enough I suppose. I'e never had leg cramps like that maybe once a year and they last about 30 seconds to a minute.

Maybe try eating bananas. You potassium can be low..have you been hydrated enough?

It's really hard to know unless you test. Since you stated that you are beginning to exercise more you can chalk up most of your symptoms to that. Re: bigger boobs - it would be really, really rare for that to happen so soon but anything is possible. Hope you get your BFP!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->